Yandere!Nightmare!Sans x Female!Reader

(I've just figured out that I update this book every five days,so from now on,this book will be updated every five days)

Well guys,this is the last request I got!

Heh......*smiles*

I'm suprised that people like this stuff

*clears throat*

Anyways,enjoy!

[in altertale]

The surface

Your pov

I was in the living room,sitting on the couch with my friends diana,rosy,and sarah.We've been best friends since we we're in 6th grade.Now we're currently 22 years old and have jobs.Diana and rosy have a boyfriend,but me and sarah don't."Hey y/n",diana said."what is it?",i said."How about we all go to the mall? I'm bored".Rosy and sarah nodded.I said yes and we got up and grabbed our purse from the coffee table.I opened the front door and we all walked out.I locked the door and walked towards my car.Once we all got in,I started the car,turned on the radio,and drove away from the house.

[in Nighttale,or Nightmaretale]

Nightmare!Sans pov

I was watching my future wife and mother to our future children through a portal.Damn,she's so fucking beautiful.She has h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/t skin,and she's short/tall.Currently,she's at the mall with her friends.Since there all girls,I have nothing to worry about,although I have seen guys look at y/n with that type of face that'll make you think he's trying to seduce you.I growl whenever I see that.I get off my throne and walk out of the throne room.You see.....there is a war going on right now.Its between my team (the villain mob),and the star sanses.I hate those stupid idiots (for god sakes my own damn brother is in that team!).They make me wanna stab them repeatedly in the chest and snap their necks.They make me wanna rip their soul (Ink is gonna have a soul in this one-shot) into a million pieces.I walk into the living room,where the others are.Dust,Error,Horror,And Killer are all sitting on the couch,are they are now staring at me because I've entered."I have an idea",i said.They nodded,telling me with the expressions on their face that their listening.I said:"I'm gonna open a portal to the doodle sphere.Once we all go in,we're gonna attack the star sanses".They smiled."that's a great idea nightmare",they all said.I smiled,opened a portal,and jumped through it,with the others following me.

Horror!Sans pov

As nightmare was explaining his idea,I felt like we we're being watched.I was gonna check out,but since I didn't want the others to notice and since I didn't wanna get in trouble,I decided not to and continued listening to nightmare.After he explained his plan,me and the guys said:"that's a great idea nightmare".He smiled,opened a portal,and jumped through it,with the others following him.I was the last one to jump through the portal,which after that,the portal closed behind me.

[in the doodle sphere]

Dream!Sans pov

I was watching my brother and his teammates through a small portal.I was listening to what they we're planning.After nightmare finished talking and opened a portal,which him and his teammates went through,I closed the small portal and ran out of my room and to the living room,where ink and blue were.I told them everything I heard and saw."A-Are we gonna die?!",blue said."No blue,we're gonna be just fine,I think",ink said.I said:"don't be afraid guys,we can do this!".Ink and blue nodded.I'm not sure if they know this,but my brother is after a certain human girl.Her name is y/n.How I know all this is that other than watching him and his teammates,I go to his castle,then into his room.I've found a diary that he's used where he's written stuff about him and y/n.He's written some *clears throat* dirty stuff in there (for everyone's sake,I'm not going to say what they were).I said:"I'm gonna go get someone,be right back".They nodded.Ink said:"be quick,ok?".I said alrighty then,and opened a portal,then jumped through it.The portal closed behind me.

[in altertale]

The surface

Your pov

I was at home alone in my room,sitting on my bed.I had a lot of fun today with my friends.Suddenly,a portal opened and a magical skele stepped out.The portal closed.The magical skele said:"hello there,I'm Dream!sans,but you can call me Dream".I was about to say something when he said:"let me tell you everything".

/30 minutes later/

After dream told me everything,my pupils practically shrieked to the size of an atom.I was very shocked at the info I've just been told."Heh,I knew that was gonna be your reaction",dream said.I said:"so your brother nightmare is after me?".He nodded and opened a portal."Ladies first",he said.I walked over to the portal and jumped through it,with dream following me.

[in the doodle sphere]

Dream!Sans pov

After me and y/n jumped through the portal (and when the portal closed behind us),we walked over to ink and blue.I introduced y/n to ink and blue,and they introduced themselves to y/n.Not to long after the introductions,we heard a crash coming from inside the house.We all walked downstairs to the living room and saw the villain mob."Let's take this outside......brother".I teleported me,Ink,blue,and y/n outside the house.The villain mob stood a few feet away from us.I made a force field out of magic surround y/n,so she wouldn't get hurt."You know brother,we really don't have to continue this war of ours",nightmare said.I sighed and said:"what do you mean?".He said:"if you give y/n to me,then peace will be restored".I grabbed my staff and swung it at the back of his head.He coughed up a bit of blood."No,there must be some other way!",i said.

Everyone's pov

The fight has now begun.

Your pov

I was watching everything.I was watching the two teams trying to kill each other."Brother,come on,please tell me that there's another way to end this war.....",dream said."THERE IS NO OTHER WAY,JUST ACCEPT THAT!",nightmare said.He wrapped a tentacle around dream and threw him harshly to the ground.

/2 hours later/

Your pov

I was shocked.The Star Sanses have just about lost.There all on the ground,laying down in their own pool of blood.Their covered in cuts and bruises.I was feeling a mix of emotions.I was so distracted that I didn't notice the force field disappearing and arms wrapping around my waist.I started crying."There there my dear,everythings fine,no need to cry~",nightmare said.He licked the salty tears off of my cheeks."I FUCKING HATE YOU! I WILL NEVER FUCKING LOVE YOU!",i said.He growled and said:"you will learn to love me.....or else".He opened a portal,and jumped through it,with me still in his arms.His teammates followed him.

The star sanses pov

We we're too weak.We couldn't protect y/n.We we're not strong enough,we we're supposed to be.The peace has been restored,but we're not satisfied because it had to be done in a cruel way.

A/n:Thank you guys SO MUCH for reading this book!

I put a lot of effort and time into this.

*grabs a bag of skittles*

Now to wait for requests

*eats the skittles*