Yandere!Naj!Dust x Shy!Neko!Reader

[this will take place in the Naj Verse,of course]

AzhlynG

[the reader will be female]

I hope you enjoy!

[in the Naj verse]

Tuesday,April 16 2019

Your pov

I was having a pleasant dream when what sounded like an alarm clock woke me up.I sat up on my bed,my tail wiggling back and forth and my ears drooping a bit.I looked to my left to see my phone on my nightstand.The alarm was coming from my phone.I grabbed my phone and turned it off.I checked the time and it read:6:30 am.I also got a reminder that said:today is Tuesday,you have school today! Don't be late!.I gasped.I almost forgot about that.I turned off my phone and put it back on my nightstand.I got off my bed and walked towards my closet.I opened it and grabbed a f/c shirt,s/f/c pants,and t/f/c shoes.After I put those on,I closed my closet and walked over to my bedroom door.I opened it,walked out into the hallway,closed my door,and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

~15 minutes later~

After I finished my breakfast,I put the plate in the sink and walked back upstairs.I opened the door to my room and walked inside my room.I walked towards my nightstand and grabbed my phone.I turned it on and checked the time.It read:6:45 am.I got another reminder that said:the bus will come in 5 minutes,so hurry!.I turned off my phone and put it back down.I grabbed my backpack and opened it.I put my books,lunch,phone,and more in there.I zipped it back up and put on my backpack.I ran downstairs,not even bothering to close my bedroom door before so.I grabbed my set of keys from the fancy china bowl and put it in my pocket.I opened the front door,stepped out,closed and locked it,then ran to my bus stop.When I got there,I sat down on the bench.I realized that all of that packing up for school stuff (like stuffing your backpack with books) took me 3 minutes.I had 2 minutes to spare!.I smiled.2 minutes later,the bus came and I got on it.I sat down in one of the seats that's in the middle of the bus.I was sitting next to my friend-er crush jacob.He has h/l h/c hair,e/c eyes,s/t skin,and he's short/tall (I'm letting you guys build your future boyfriend XD ).We've known each other since 3rd grade.Our moms are best friends.When I saw the bus leave my stop,I immeadiatly heard chattering come from everybody.I joined them by looking at jacob and talking to him.

~10 minutes later~

At school

Your pov

I knew that we have finally arrived at school when I heard the bus screech and stop.The door opened and me and jacob managed to get off the bus before the others could.As we we're walking towards the entrance,I saw a crowd of teens,like us,move around us and go to their separate groups.Yep,there are groups.Like for example:

Nerds

Jocks

Emo (I made that up)

Goth (I made that up too)

Fake/Plastic girls (that may or may not be made up)

me and jacob aren't in any of the groups,although we are friends with the nerds (which include:fresh,alphys,papyrus,and napstablook)." I'll see ya in 3rd period y/n!",jacob said.I said ok and we went our separate ways.When I arrived at my locker,i put in the combination and open my locker.I put my backpack in there and grabbed my history book,sketchbook,colored pencils,a bag with pencils/highlighters,and my schedule.Damn it,I hate having history with mr.nightmare in the morning.I shrug and walk towards history class,wagging my tail,my ears drooping,and with a frown on my face.Atleast I'll see jacob in 3rd period.When I entered the class,I sat in my usual spot,which is in the back.I sat down on my chair,put my stuff down on my desk,and waited for class to begin.