Chapter 14

Tris's PoV

The bike comes to a stop in front of a black two story building in a matter of minutes.

Both of us take the stairs to the second floor, where there are a dozen or so punching bags and a boxing ring. There is no one practicing. Four walks to a punching bag in a corner.

"Warm up." He says and both of us start stretching.

When I am done he tells me to come near the bag. "The most important thing is your stance. Keep your legs shoulder length apart and protect your face with your arms."

I position myself as he told and he moves my feet more apart. "Stay relaxed. Stiffness minimizes the pressure of your attacks."

I try my best to relax. Four teaches me basic punching movements. He gives me demonstrations from time to time. When he switches to the teacher's mode, Four is always very serious.

"Stiff!" He yells at me and hits my torso. I flinch but continue punching.

Somehow, the training doesn't exhaust me for a long time. I can feel my split knuckles aching and my muscles burning but they don't seem very severe. It has been almost two hours when a group of men arrive.

All of them are well built. There are about a dozen of them. Their herd is led by the most muscular man in the room

"Hey," Four drags me back to the training.

While I punch, I see each man taking up a punching bag leaving only a couple of vacant ones.

The leader, who seems to be the trainer shouts instruction as all of them punch the bag in the same way at the same time.

After a few rounds, he calls a pair of men to fight each other. They fight fiercely and none of them give up until the tall one falls unconscious.

"Stiff!" Four yells and I force myself back and relax.

His yell takes everyone's attention. The trainer approaches but Four ignores him until he's right behind him.

"How can I help you?" Four turns and asks politely.

"I've never seen you before."

"I usually come here on Sundays." Four tries to keep the conversation short.

"Who is she?" The man asks nodding at me.

Four shifts so he's between me and the man. "How does it matter to you?" The man is five inches taller than Four who only has a fit body.

"You student." The man says. "How good are you?" He asks Four.

"As much as I need to be." He answers.

"You think you're a better trainer?" Four doesn't say anything. "Alright. What about a dual? Between your student and my student. I'll be fair and give you the weakest of them." The man shifts so I am right in front of him.

Four shifts again. "We're not having a fight and besides, she just started today."

"That's none of my business." He sidesteps Four and reaches me. Four blocks him again.

"What do you want?" He asks in a dangerously calm voice.

The man moves his face closer to Four's. He doesn't flinch. "Let her fight one of my students or you have to fight me."

Four takes his time answering. "I'll fight you."

"Four-" He holds up his hand to silence me and nods his to the bench. I follow his order and sit down.

The man is already walking towards the boxing ring with a smirk on his face. Four follows him and ducks under the cables.

The whole class gathers around so I can't see what is happening. I stand up from the bench and join the crowd half expecting them to drag me into a fight. But they are too focused on the fight in the ring.

"Bobby! Bobby!" They are chanting as he stretched his neck. Four is relaxed as Bobby advance on him.

Yay! Cliff hanger! (I think so) Lucky for you my dear ghosts who are reading this... See yall next week. Hint for the next chap: Tobias dies! Kidding! ;D

I cross my heart to never kill him. I won't able to bare it! :'(

K then, Vote, enjoy, share, read, comment, etc. Have a nice week kids! (Or ghosts)