Epilogue

A few weeks later

Tris ends her call with Caleb who now has gotten over the whole 'I-killed-my-sister' guilt. She looks at herself in the mirror. She's wearing a black dress that runs down to her ankles with small black crystals catching the light and glittering like stars. A red velvet ribbon separates her off shouldered bodice with a little design on it. Her hair is in a ponytail with a little bump atop.

She didn't ask Christina or Alex to help because she know her best friends will overdo it. She has a light makeup on with mascara, eyeliner and a little blush. She grabs her purse and heads downstairs to the living room where Harry, Morgan and Tobias are sitting and talking.

Tobias stands up with a surprised look. "You look beautiful, Tris." He whispers after crossing the living room with two long strides to her.

Harry and Morgan nod along in agreement. Tobias is wearing a black suit completed with black shoes and hair which has been given less attention. He isn't wearing a tie and the top two buttons of his cotton shirt is undone revealing the top part of his chest.

"You look handsome yourself." She comments causing the corner of his mouth tug up.

"Oh, wait!" Morgan takes out the camera and both of them pose for the picture. Tobias weaves his arm around Tris's hip and pulls her closer. A slight blush creeps into her cheeks as she places her hand on his chest and smiles for the camera. The camera clicks and another memory is added to their album.

"So shall we?" He asks Tris offering his hand to her like a gentleman. She giggles and takes it.

Both of them walk towards the door. "Don't let her get too drunk." Harry shouts from behind and Tris throws him a 'please, dad' look.

Tobias only chuckles lightly and leads her out of the door. She doesn't see his bike and instead there is a taxi.

"Where's your bike?" She asks.

"Figured it wouldn't be very ceremonious if you try getting on it wearing a dress." He shrugs making her laugh. "You don't want to look bad right from the beginning of the Spring Dance, do you?"

She kisses him briefly, but passionately. "Love you, Tobias."

He smiles at his name. "I love you too." And both of them walk towards the taxi with an unforgettable night ahead of them.

I know it's like really short, but don't mind that. Also thank you soooo much for 200+ reads. It means a lot!

So, Remember is finally over and thank you every person who stuck around during my lousy updates. And whoever that's reading this after a month, a year, 10 years, thank you for reading my fanfic. Hope you did not fall asleep while reading it >:) Every vote, every comment, every read was very important to me. They were the ones that kept me going. If you read the A/Ns in the chapters in the middle, you must have noticed that I was being very negative. Yall kept me going. THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hope you have a lovely life and get to read better stories <3 

Let me know you opinions on this story. Maybe I could correct if anything's wrong since everything hadn't been through proof reading and all the other complicated stuff. And again, hope you enjoyed!

Love,

HK <3

P.S: Anyone up for bxb/bl novel? :)