Chapter Seventeen- Klide

I walked into the kitchen, my stomach not feeling too good. I opened the fridge door, the cold breeze blowing on my face. I leaned down, looking for some kind of human food.

"Whatcha doing, Little Bennett?" I voice boomed from behind.

I turned to face Damon with a smile. "Would your girlfriend be mad if we went out for breakfast?" I asked.

Damon smiled. "She'll be fine with it. Where are we going?"

"Just the grill. I'm starving."

Damon laughed and followed my lead to his car. I really needed to get my own ride. I didn't like depending on people.

We got in and he drove us to the grill. My stomach was really hurting me. I grabbed ahold of it and put my other hand over my mouth.

"Damon, I think I'm gonna-," I tried to say, but I got interrupted by puke coming out of my mouth.

I opened Damon's door and threw up on the ground. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and coughed.

"Are you ok?" Damon asked.

I nodded. "I think so."

He shook his head. "Well, you won't be if you got that on my car."

I laughed at his joke and got out. I headed into the grill and went to the lady's room. I cleaned myself up, not wanting to look like complete trash.

I came out of the restroom and spotted Damon at a table. I made my way over to him and smiled.

"Good, you don't look like a trash bag anymore," Damon smirked.

"Awe, thanks for the compliment," I replied.

"Kylie?" I heard a voice.

I turned to see Klaus standing by us. I looked at him in shock, confused why he was here.

"What are you doing here, Kl- ide," I said, almost saying Klaus.

"Oh uh- I just wanted to say hi," Klaus said.

He turned to Damon and smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kylie's old friend, Klide," he said, looking at me when he said his fake name.

I giggled to myself a bit. Damon smiled at Klaus. "Nice to meet you too, Klide. I'm Damon, Kylie's present friend."

I looked at Damon and rolled my eyes, smiling. Klaus cleared his throat, gaining my attention.

"Well, see you guys around. Nice meeting you, Damon. And good seeing you, Kylie," Klaus said, turning and leaving.

I smiled and watched him leave. Damon coughed interrupting my stare.

"You two had a thing I'm guessing," Damon said.

I smiled. "Yeah, we did."

Well, we kinda still do. I'm confused where we are at though. I don't know if he likes me, or just wants to use me.

"Hey, guys," Matt said. "What can I get you?" He asked.

I smiled. "A plate of bacon, please."

He nodded and turned to Damon. "Just a plate of eggs," Damon answered.

"I'll be right back," Matt said, leaving our table.

"So, I have a question for you," I began. "Who is Katherine?"

His eyes widened in shock and he looked at me in wonder. "Where did you here about her?"

I went with the obvious lie. "Stefan."

"Well, she was my past love."

I nodded. "She seems rude. Know wonder," I said giggling.

"You met Katherine?" Damon asked with worry and shock.

I nodded. "Yeah. She tried to kill me."

He didn't respond. Just stared. He was obviously processing what I had just said.

"How? When did she get the chance to? Who saved you? Kylie, what have you not told us?" Damon questioned me.

I smiled and sighed, looking down at the table.

"Umm, that guy, he isn't named Klide. His name is Klaus, Klaus Mikaelson."

Damon looked at me with disgust. "You slept with Klaus?!" He asked.

I sighed. "Not now, Damon." I continued my story. "I went over to Klaus's and he showed me that he had Katherine compelled. She could be used for the spell instead of Elena. Also, she tried to choke me, but Klaus saved me."

Damon looked at me in shock before squinting his eyes. "You caught feelings for the enemy. I'm totally disgusted. You slept with Klaus," he said.

"Really? That's all you got from my story?" I asked in a serious tone.

Damon nodded. "Yeah, I can't get it out of my head. But this is bad and good. You could be a spy."

I shook my head. "I'm not spying on Klaus. I like him, a lot actually."

Damon scoffed. "Again, ew. But we need this, to save Elena."

I shook my head. "I can't, Damon. I can't lie to Klaus."

"Have you been compelled?" He asked.

I shook my head again. "No."

"Then why can't you?"

"Because I don't want to."

Matt came over to us and handed us our food. I took my plate and set it down in front of me.

"Thanks, Matt."

He nodded. "Of course, Kylie. Holler if you need anything."

Matt walked off and Damon just stared at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"You slept with Klaus."

I sighed. This was gonna be a long day.