Chapter Forty Five- I'll Always Love You

It's been a few weeks since the merge. Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, and Hope left the house a few days ago. Their stay was nice.

Liv has stopped by a few times. We have become really close. Jo is getting close to having her kids. Graduation is coming up. It's gonna be awkward.

I walked outside the house and got in the car with Bonnie. We were going to the grill for the first time in forever.

When we arrived, we headed inside and sat at a booth.

"How are you and Kai?" Bonnie asked.

I smiled and sighed. "It's been a complicated few weeks, but me and him are doing great."

Bonnie smiled. "That's good."

The waiter walked up to us with a wide grin. "What can I get you?"

"Two burgers and curly fries please," I said.

The waiter nodded and walked off. "I've never seen him here before," Bonnie said.

I looked over at him and nodded. "Yeah, he is kinda creepy."

The guys came back shortly after. He didn't have any food. "I'm sorry ladies, but did you mention a Kai?" He asked.

"Why?" Bonnie questioned.

He turned to me. "You must be Kylie Bennett. I'm Joshua Parker, Kai's dad."

I gulped and looked at Bonnie. My eyes darted back at him. "What do you want?"

He smiled. "Well, I want Kai's happiness to be gone, so that means you."

He grabbed me by my throat and began chanting. I know that spell. It was one to take my powers away for a period of time.

"Motus," Bonnie said, sending Kai's dad flying into a table, dropping me on the ground.

By this time, everyone was out of the grill. No one wanted to stay for the show.

Joshua stood up and laughed. He brushed off his pants and lifted his fingers.

Bonnie let out a gasp. I turned to her, seeing a huge knife in her stomach. I looked at Joshua in disbelief.

"No!" I screamed.

I felt the wind began to pick up. My hair blew in the wind. My eyes began to turn black. I lifted my hands and stared into Joshua's soul.

"Motus!" I screamed.

Kai's dad went flying into a metal rod in the wall. He grabbed ahold of the pole, blood pouring from it and his mouth.

I dropped my hands and ran to Bonnie. I lifted her up and sat her head in my lap. I brushed her hair from her face.

"I can't.. Bon.. I can't fix you. He stole my magic. Bon-I-I-I don't know what to do. How did my magic work just a minute ago?" I stuttered.

"Shhh. You are ok. You'll get your magic back in a couple hours. You just did that out of rage because you are so powerful. You don't even realize. Hey," she laughed, "tell Damon to keep an eye on you," she smiled.

"No, Bon! No! I'm not letting you die! I'm not letting you die. You can't. You promised me you'd be there to watch me on my wedding day. You promised we would get old together. You can't break it. You can't! You can't."

She smiled and put her hand on my cheek. "I'm not breaking any promises. I'll be there through it all. Trust me."

I shook my head and sobbed in her hand. Her eyes began to shut and her hand dropped.

I shook my head frantically and sobbed. "No!" I screamed, wind began to blow all around me.

All the tables and chairs flew across the room. The lights began to flicker. I sat there, staring at Bonnie's lifeless body.

"No," I whined softly.

4 Years Later

I sat in front of a vanity, looking at my reflection. I played with the engagement ring on my finger.

In the mirror, I watched as Brinley and Ansley chased each other around the room. I laughed at the two.

Brinley and Ansley were my four year old daughters. Kai and I found out I was pregnant a month after Bonnie's death.

Brinley and Ansley walked over to me with sad expression. "Mommy, don't be sad. I'm sure Aunt Bonnie loves your dress," Brinley said.

I laughed and turned to the girls. "I'm not sad. I just wish she was here to see this day."

Ansley giggled. "But mommy, she is here."

I sighed. "Yes, I know. I'm just nervous."

"Why? Daddy kept telling you there was nothing to be nervous about," Ansley said.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, I know, but I'm just nervous. You'll understand when you girls get married."

Brinley kissed my cheek. "Don't he nervous mommy. Just remember that daddy and us will always love you."

I smiled and kissed both of their cheeks. "Mommy will always love you girls too. Daddy also."

I looked down at my ring and smiled, repeating the words back in my head. Mommy will always love you.