Chapter Fourteen- Dirty Intentions

"What do you mean, you already got it?" I asked, following Klaus to where he was staying.

It was huge. A mansion sat in front of me, making me look in amazement. Klaus realized expression and smirked.

"Well, love. I kinda have a certain someone in my house. She is compelled to stay," Klaus explained.

I sighed. "I thought you said Katherine was a vampire. How is she compelled?" I asked.

"You obviously don't know the kind of power I have," Klaus laughed.

I shook my head. "Seems not."

He opened the front door and led me in. The inside was antique looking. It was beautiful.

"Like it?" Klaus asked.

I turned to him and smiled. "Yes. It is so beautiful."

He grinned and looked down at his feet. Once he looked back up, he met my eyes.

"I'm glad you like it, love."

"You are you flirting with, Klaus?" A random female voice questioned.

I turned to the voice. She looked a lot like Elena, which only meant one thing.

"You must be, Katherine," I said.

She nodded. "That I am. Who are you?"

"Kylie Bennett. Nice to meet you," I said, raising out my hand.

She rolled her eyes at me and scoffed. "Really? A handshake? Pathetic."

Then her eyes turned red and veins grew beneath them. This would be the first time I've seen a vampire do this.

She reached for my hand and opened her mouth wide, showing off the fangs inside. Before she could do what she wanted to, Klaus vamp sped her into a wall.

"Don't even try it!" He shouted at her.

She sighed. "Ugh. Can I just leave now?"

Klaus sighed and let her go. "No you may not." He looked to her eyes. "Go to your room," he compelled her.

I smiled at her as she left. "She is feisty. Not at all like Elena," I said.

Klaus turned to me and smiled. "Yes, Katherine is different. Way more attitude, but way more power."

I nodded. Did Klaus have a thing for this Katherine girl? Maybe, but I don't care. Well- yeah I don't. Ugh, I can't lie to myself.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Klaus asked, breaking my thoughts.

"You," I blurted.

Klaus smirked at me and looked at my eyes, then he made his glance down to my lips.

I sighed. "Too bad I have to leave. I was really enjoying your company," I said, teasingly, turning to leave.

I was laughing on the inside, but smirking like the devil on the outside. Klaus laughed.

"I don't know about that. I'm sure I could work things out for you to stay longer," Klaus explained.

I turned back to look at him and smiled. "Oh really? Go through all that trouble for me. No thanks, I'll be fine."

He smirked. "I wasn't asking."

I bit my lip. "And why should I do what you want?" I asked.

"Because, love, you want to."

I shook my head. "How do you know that? I never said it."

He grinned like a devil. "Because, I saw it in your head. Remember when I said you don't know the kind of power I have. I forgot to mention I can do that," he said.

I let go of my lip and looked down at the ground. Damn Klaus. Why does he have to be so powerful?

"It's not like I was born with all this power," Klaus laughed.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Stop getting in my head," I said.

He smiled. "But, love. It's fun."

Love. He doesn't stop calling me love. Honestly, I enjoy it. It makes me feel warm inside.

Now he is smiling. He is definitely hearing this. If only he knew how much these lips wished for attention.

His smile drop, as his mouth hung open, causing me to smile. I looked at him and bit my lip.

I was vamp sped into a wall. All I knew was that my body was pressed between the wall and Klaus. He looked at me and smiled.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked.

I bit my lip and shrugged. "I guess we'll never know," I said giggling.

He smirked, staring into my eyes. Then his lips came crashing onto mine. It felt so natural, like it had happened before.

Our lips moved in sync as his hands made their way onto my waist. I put my arms around his neck and reached for his hair.

My fingers pulled his hair as his tongue found its way into my mouth. He explored the inside, ever so slowly deepening the kiss.

The gap between our bodies disappeared. I let out a soft moan, causing him to smile into the kiss.

He vamp sped my onto the table. I quickly pulled at his shirt, while he pulled out mine. Our shirts were discarded onto the ground.

Klaus leaned me onto the table, making his way down my neck with his lips. He made a line down my chest and unclipped my bra.

His mouth found its way onto my bare chest. Moans came out of my mouth as my hands ran down his chest. They found their way to his pants buckle.

I undid his pants and pulled down his boxers, letting myself spring out. He smiled at me and took of my pants and undies.

He went back in for a kiss and grabbed ahold of me. He vamp sped us into a bedroom. The door shut with a bang.

We both lay on the bed, Klaus aligned with my entrance. I let out a deep moan as he slowly began to thrust in and out.

All I could think about was the fact that I, Kylie Bennett, was sleeping with the enemy.