Chapter Thirty Three- For Me

I lay in bed, thinking back to the kiss between me and Kai. It had only been an hour since then.

I heard something at the door, so I looked down. A note came sliding under it.

I walked over to it and grabbed the paper. It was my note. But there was more.

Dear Kai,
   Please don't be dead. I can't lose another person. If you need, stop the spell or join it. Either way, I'm not leaving you here for another 18 years.
         Love,
            Kylie
To Kylie- I'm not gonna leave, ever

I read that line over and over again. Maybe Kai Parker did change. He for sure changed my heart. He was messing with it big time.

I put the paper in my night stand and walked into the hallway. I stopped in front of Kai's room and knocked.

Soon, the door opened. Kai stood there, shirtless. I looked up and down his chest, not noticing I was smiling.

"Uh, Kylie. You gonna say something or just undress me with your eyes?" Kai asked.

I looked up at him and sighed out of embarrassment. "I uh, I'm sorry."

I scratched the back of my neck. "You're good. What'd you come here for?" He asked.

"I read your note. You promise?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Pinky?" i asked, holding out my pinky.

He held out his pinky and hooked our fingers. "I pinky promise."

I smiled and looked at him. Again, I found myself staring into his eyes. This wasn't gonna end well.

He slowly set his hands on my waist and walked forward, until I was pressed against a wall.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled at him. He connected out lips and pressed our bodies tight against each other.

We began making out. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth, allowing him to explore.

I could feel his hard on pressed against my leg. He bit my bottom lip and making me let out a moan.

His kissed made their way down my neck. He sucked and nipped at my skin, leaving marks all over my skin.

He found my sensitive spot, making me moan quietly. He stopped and looked at me.

"As much as I want to do this, saying I haven't had any female contact in 18 years, I don't know if we should. Unless you want to."

I didn't answer. Instead, I sent him flying onto the bed with my eyes. He smirked at me.

"That was insanely hot," he said.

I giggled and walked over to him. I got on top of him and put my lips back on his.

We were kissing as he played with the hem of my shirt. Then he ripped it off.

"Now, that was hot," I said.

He smirked. His lips landed back on mine. We moved in sync, moans leaving my lips ever so often.

I began to unbuckle his pants, pulling his jeans and boxers down. He smiled in the kiss and began pulling down my pants and undies as well.

I moaned as I felt him enter me. He positioned himself on top of me. He put his head in the crook of my neck and began thrusting slowly to warm up.

Once he was ready, he began speeding up. The sound of moans and skin on skin were the only things filling the room.

He rolled off me and smiled, pulling me into his chest. I put my hand on his chest and kissed his lips.

"I meant it when I said I promise," Kai said.

I smiled. "I know you did."

He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, Kylie."

I didn't have time to answer. I was already passed out.

When I woke up, Kai was no longer in bed. I grabbed my things from the floor and took them to the washer.

I grabbed a few towels from the dryer and headed into the shower. I did my usual routine.

I went into my room, searching for clothes. I found a pair of shorts and decided to wear one of Kai's shirts. He brought a few to the house when he came here.

I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon. Mmm, how I love bacon.

"Sleep well?" Kai asked with a smirked.

I smiled. "As a matter of fact, I did. How about you?"

"Me? Wonderful. I had a beautiful girl in my arms."

I smiled from ear to ear at his words. I sat down at the table and watched as he finished up his cooking.

"I've been thinking about what you said, and I've decided that I'm not going to merge with Jo. And I won't try to kill my dad, unless needed."

I looked at him shocked. He has waited 18 years to do this, but he is gonna throw it all away for me.

"You would do that for me?" I asked.

He turned to me and smiled. "I don't know why, because I've never felt like this, but yeah. I'm doing it for you."

I got up and walked over to him. He turned to me a bit confused. I put my hand on his cheek and pecked his lips.

"Thank you, Kai. And I think I know how you feel, because I feel it too."

He smiled. "You do. What is it?"

I laughed. "I think you know."

He sighed. "I was hoping you'd say it first."

I shook my head. "Not gonna work like that Mr.Parker."

He laughed. "Fine. Kylie Bennett, I think I'm falling love with you."

Even though that's what I thought he was gonna say, I didn't expect it. My breathing hitched but I began to smile.

"I think I'm falling for you too, Kai Parker."