Chapter Nineteen- Suprise!

"I have to go. I have to tell them," I said looking at Klaus.

He nodded. "Then I'll go with you."

I shook my head. "No. They will kill you."

He laughed. "Love, I can't be killed."

I nodded. "Fine. You can go, but no killing people."

He smiled and nodded. "Anything for you, my love."

I smiled at him and followed him out of the house. We made our way to the Salvatore's. The whole time, all I could think about was the baby. And how they would take it.

I opened the door and walked in, Klaus following behind me. I walked into the living room. Everyone looked up at me, but then they looked behind me.

"Kylie, get away from him!" Elena yelled.

I looked back at Klaus and shook my head. "He isn't gonna harm anyone."

"You don't know that," Bonnie said.

I smiled. "Actually I do. He won't hurt anyone, because I won't let him."

"Kylie, I know you are powerful, but he can kill you instantly," Natalyn explained.

Klaus sighed. "Actually, I don't think I could. And I wouldn't try, because I love her."

I turned to him, a shocked expression on my face. I turned back to everyone else, seeing all their faces matched mine.

"What is going on?" Caroline asked.

Stefan coughed, gaining everyone's attention. "The night I took Kylie to the grill, I left her there like she wanted. She told me about this mystery man, and I found out it was Klaus. She went back there later, and I can only assume they hooked up." He turned to me and shook his head. "How could you lie to me? You said you got drunk and went to Stacy's. You could have been hurt," Stefan said.

I could see his eyes began to water. I hated when I made people cry. I didn't want to.

"Why is Klaus here?" Damon spoke up. "There must be a reason. Otherwise, this little thing would still be a secret."

I smiled at Damon. Gosh, I loved him. He was quite literally my best friend.

"Well, I got a new witch to make sure Kylie wouldn't get hurt. When I introduced the two, she freaked out. And the witch gave us some unexpected news," Klaus explained.

"What news?" Michelle asked.

I looked at Klaus for approval, and then at them. "She said she had a vision, and well. I'm pregnant," I blurted.

Everyone looked at me. A mixture of mad, confused, sad, happy, everything. Damon was the first one to act. He stood up and walked over to me.

I looked at him, confused, but my confusion faded when he wrapped me in a hug.

"I promise to protect you, Little Bennett," Damon said.

I hugged him and smiled. "Thank you, Damon."

I pulled away and looked at the others. Soon enough, I was wrapped in a hug by everyone. I looked around, seeing Klaus smiling at me.

"We promise to do anything to protect you and that baby," Bonnie promised.

I smiled at her. "Thank you, guys. I couldn't have done any of this without you. I don't know where'd I be without you."

I turned to Klaus and smiled. He smiled back and held out his arms. I ran to his arms and hugged him. He kissed forehead and looked at the others.

"Thank you, guys. I promise to take care of her and the baby," Klaus said.

I pulled away from Klaus and looked at the others. They all smiled, some nodded.

"I'll see you later, Klaus." I kissed him one last time, but I leaned in towards his ear. "And I love you too," I whispered.

He smiled at me and waved goodbye to the others. He left out the house and I sat down on the couch.

Bonnie sat next to me and smiled. At looked over at her, returning the smile.

"May I?" She asked, raising a hand.

I nodded and watched as she placed her hand on my stomach. She closed her eyes. A smile began to appear on her face. She then opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What'd you see, Bon?" Michelle asked.

She looked at Michelle and back at me. "We are gonna have to protect you even harder," Bonnie said.

"Why?" Natalyn asked.

"That baby isn't just any baby. That is a tribrid," Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, what is a tribrid?" Elena asked.

"Vampire, Werewolf, and Witch. Well, at first a Witch and werewolf, but if she dies she is all three. A lot of people are gonna want you dead," Bonnie said to me.

I looked at her and frowned. Then I thought, if people are gonna want me dead, what about Pam? Or Katherine? I'm dead meat.