short skirt and a long jacket

Natashas pov

You sprinted into the spare room and saw who you guessed was Wanda and Pepper. Dresses were scattered all over the room. When they all saw each other they hugged each other so hard I was scared one of them might break a bone!

"Okay Wanda, Pepper this is my best friend Natasha!" I held my hand out but they both ignored it and hugged me. I returned the hug and smiled at there enthusiasm.

"Quick question" You addressed the girls "How do you survive around so much testosterone?" Wanda, Pepper and y/n giggled and I smiled.

"Well before y/n left we had a girls group and we would usually just leave the boys to go and do what ever boys do!" Wanda replied after her fit of giggles.

"Your girl group included Stark didn't it?" I asked hopefully. Looking for some black mail on Stark. 

"Of course, us girls gotta stick together!" Pepper replied with a smile on her face. I laughed for the first time in years.

"Anyway we are going to the club down the road and we need clothes!" 

"Yayyyyyy!"Wanda and Pepper said in unison.

It took us about half an hour to find the right dresses but i ended up deciding on a silky red on with a cut up the side. I wore black stilettos and had a black clutch to go with it.

                                                    (this is nat dress)

                                                    (this is nat dress)

y/n put on a blue netting dress with a dragon print on it. She was wearing white converse and had a white shoulder bag to go with it. She said to us,

"You can get me in a dress but the chances of me in heals ever! No." We all laughed at her comment and carried on getting dressed.

                                                         (this is y/n's dress)

Pepper couldn't come she had to be a sober as possible for when Tony comes home. But Wanda wanted to come so she wore a short maroon dress and a long black jacket with black thigh length boots.

 But Wanda wanted to come so she wore a short maroon dress and a long black jacket with black thigh length boots

"Lets go girls!" Wanda yelled. We all said goodbye to Pepper and then we walked down the stairs. (We wanted to make an entrance) The boys' jaws dropped they all stared at me and I looked at y/n and saw her jaw clench. I smirked at her jealousy. I reached out and hooked my arm in hers and she seemed to relax.

"Whoooo lets gooooooo!" Tony was clearly already drunk. I now understood Peppers choice, he was going to be a handful. y/n, Wanda and I got in the back of the car and started singing along to some ABBA. Loki and Tony were sitting in the passengers seat. Yes, Tony sat on his lap clearly so he didn't crash the car or god forbid put some led zeppelin on.(I have nothing against led zeppelin) Thor was driving and we had control of the radio.

"We're here!" Thor said in a booming voice. We all stepped out of the vehicle and strutted into the club.

"Ready?" Wanda yelled.

"Ready!" y/n yelled back.