the morning after

y/ns pov 

I woke up to nat stroking my hair. I smiled up at her and she smiled back.

"You know, I know you're a goddess but I haven't seen your powers yet. Can you show me?"

"Well I can't show you the 'making people fall in love with each other' because were the only ones in the room and I want our love to be true but I still have other powers and can do this." Without looking away I waved my hand and a black mist surrounded my hand then the tv control materialised in my hand.

"I guess it's like a portal and yes, I can make portals for people but it takes a lot of strength and I might not be able to fight on the other side."

"Wow!" Natasha stared at you in awe "You know I love you right?" I giggled.

"I love you too. Now what movie do you want to watch?"

"How about goosebumps?"

"I will have to be right next to you the whole time though"

"I have nothing against that" Nat smirked and I laughed. 

• • •lovely time skip for you• • •

Natashas pov

We were now half way through goosebumps 2 and y/n was snuggling closer to me as the spooky music played. I smiled and rested my chin on her head. Then Wanda burst in and said that dinner was ready. We smiled at her and then said we'd be down in a minute.

"Do we really need to eat?" y/n giggled and I smiled.

"Yes, you will be able to meet the rest of the team" she replied

"Ugh more men!" y/n giggled and got up, we walked downstairs hand in hand. At this point only Steve and Thor knew we are together so I asked timidly,

"Do you want to tell the team about us?" 

"Of course my love, we'll tell them at dessert. Ok with you?"

"Yeah."  We took your seats I sat next to y/n and Steve and y/n sat next to me and some guy I didn't know yet. 

"Everyone this is Natasha Romanoff she whooped Steve and Thors asses in under five minutes so watch out. Natasha this is Scott Lang aka ant man." She gestured to the man sitting next to her. He smiled and waved. He seemed nice. "This is Peter Quill aka the Star Lord aka a Dumbass next to him is king T'challa and his sister Shuri, she is so cool like so cool anyway that there is Peter Quills girlfriend Gamora aka the girl with someone who doesn't deserve her and that little bundle of joy is Morgan Stark, Pepper and Tonys daughter." she gestured to the little girl sitting in-between Scott and Bucky "you know Bucky and this is his bestie Sam Wilson aka the Falcon thingy"

"He is not my 'bestie'!" They both said in unison.

"Everyone dinner is here" Pepper said over Sam and Buckys arguing. With that you all dug in.