flying donut

y/ns pov

I ran towards the doctor and yelled to the alien,

"Hey Squidward! Leave my friend alone!" I shot at it and it caught the bullet. "What the fuck?" I looked at Strange who was very pale. I shot again once, twice, thrice, they caught every one until suddenly a bullet flew at me through the alien's stomach. I dogged and looked behind the alien, Natasha stood with her Glock 26s pointing at the alien.

"Puny mortels!" The bullet wound healed instantly and I saw a blue light appear over Strange and the alien. I glanced back and saw Tony finishing off the last alien. 

"Tony help!" I yelled

"Maybe I can!?" A kids voice appeared. Parker!

"Parker where did you come from?"

"Field trip to the Washington monument!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!?" 

The blue light began to pull us skyward, I grabbed onto Nat and Peter. Peter then grabbed onto a street light. Eventually it was ripped from the street and Peter let go, Tony yelled,

"Nooo kids!" Tony flew towards us and as Peter almost fell 100 feet but then a metal suit engulfed him and wings sprouted from it.

"Holy shit! This is awesome!" Peter flew over us and I grumbled 'the kid gets wings that's fair!' Suddenly I was suddenly in one of Tonys suits, carrying Natasha.

"Cool!" I yelled, Tony was then inside the ship.

"Nooooo Tony!" I flew me and Nat to the side of the ship with Peter following suit and we snuck inside. I saw Tony looking over the side to a magic-less doctor strange.

"Psst Tony, hey over here!" Peter whispered. 

"Shit! Why are you here?" Tony whisper yelled, 

"Wow lovely greeting!" I said as me and Nat emerged from behind Peter.

"Not you too!" I grinned and jumped down, rolling to keep quiet.

"Now if you're here you can help. What do we do?" I thought for a minute until I said,

"You know that really old movie Hercules?" Tony groaned and I giggled "Well that got me thinking about his trials you know the Hydra? Stymphalian birds?-"

"Is this going anywhere?" Both Peter and Tony asked,

"Yeah! Now if you would let me finish, when Hercules beheaded the Hydra he had to seal the wound by burning it right? We could do that with Squidward over there!"

"Thats.. actually a good Idea kid!"

"Well don't sound so surprised adult!" And with that I snuck behind the alien and.... thud! I jumped on it wrapping my garrotte around its neck I gradually tightened it and Tony jumped out. I cut its head of and blue blood trickled down my hand. Tony sealed the would by using his suits fire.

"That was really gross." I said as I wiped my hands on the now free doctor strange. everyone nodded. 

"Uhhh does anyone now how to fly this because I think it's on autopilot and we are landing." Natasha pointed out. Suddenly the donut landed and we were greeted by Peter quill and his team minus Gamora. 

"Where is she!" Peter Q pointed his gun at us.

"Way- what? Uhh- where is who?" I said with my hands above my head.

"GAMORA!"

"I don't know buddy! I thought she was with you!" Tony said. Peter Q fell to the ground, tears clouding his vision. he was muttering incoherently things like 'my love' 'i'm sorry' and 'I tried' I ran up to Peter Q and rubbed his back, soothing him.

"We'll find her. Don't worry." I said as Peter collapsed into my chest, sobbing.