breakfast

y/ns pov

I shut the door behind Natasha and looked down the hall. everyone still looked shocked.

"I'll simplify it for you I want blueberry pancakes and chocolate milk." and with that I walked down the hall. I walked into the sitting room and sat on the sofa only to find someone had been sleeping on it.

"For fucks sake- who are you?" The man said. He had long hair and piercing blue eyes. I glimpsed a metal arm with a red star on it.

"LANGUAGE BUCKY!" Captain America walked into the room.

"Steveieeeeeee!" I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. 

"y/nnnnn!"

Once he set me down he told me that the man was Bucky Barnes.

"Well well well James returns!" I said.

"Don't call me James!" He ran at me trying to attack but I flipped him over grabbed his real arm and said,

"If you want two metal arms carry on." He tapped me on the leg and I let him go.

"Now James make me some blueberry pancakes, no make that muffins." Bucky then walked into the kitchen and got down the ingredients. Steve and you sat down on the sofa.

"How did you do that? Like I knew you could fight but that was some next level shit!" Steve said to me with awe rolling of his tongue. 

"Language capsical!"we both laughed "Well cap I am a goddess and three and a half years in the red room gave me some more moves!" At that moment Natasha walked in fully dressed this time and sat next to me.

"Steve this is Natasha my girlfriend, hope that's ok with you Natasha?" she nodded vigorously "Natasha this is Steve Rodgers aka Captain America aka capsical." 

 "hi" Nat held her hand out and cap shook it.

"girlfriend ay? You better look after my y/n" He ruffled my hair at the last part. I giggled then looked at Nat.

"Oh believe me cap she could whoop your arse if she wanted too." At that moment Bucky came in with a tray of blueberry muffins.

"Yum, thanks James" Bucky growled when you said James "HEY EVERYONE I MADE BREAKFAST. GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!"