3.

September 18th, 2020

Ben

You know you're in deep shit when your girl don't talk to you for two weeks. And when she does, it involves the baby.

Smiley 😋😍💕

Ally, come on.
It's been two weeks.

The number you've tried to reach is no longer available.

I roll my eyes.

Ally 😩

She reads it but doesn't answer. I toss my phone onto the bed again, walking toward the bathroom with my hands on my head. I lean against the counter as I try to brainstorm what to do to get back into her good graces.

See, she's the kind of person that you don't want to play with. I literally learned that the hard way when she went off on me. She said some pretty hurtful things, but it was because she was hurt. And I was the one who had did that to her. She kept her patience with me for as long as she could because I am quite a handful.

My friend Tahj was out here in L.A. with me. He trains with me and the team from time to time. He's one of the people in my close friends circle.

I go to pick up my phone off the bed, texting him.

Tahj Mahal 💯💪

Yo bro, where you at?

He doesn't read it immediately, but when he does he starts typing.

I'm pulling up to the house right now
Why?

I'll tell you when you get in

Ight

I then lock my phone, tossing it back onto the bed. I grab my bag from the closet and pack some stuff into it.

"Yo!" I hear Tahj call when he comes into the rental home.

"I'm in my room." I respond.

He comes in as I'm throwing shit into my bag.

"What's up?" He asks.

"I need you to drive me to the airport in like five minutes." I say, grabbing my phone off the bed.

"Why? What for?" He asks me.

"There's an emergency in Philly that I have to take care of." I exclaim, in the middle of texting Darren about getting the plane ready.

"Don't tell me then." He states, turning away to leave the room. "Come on."

I finish packing the bag and follow him out to his car.

* * *

I walk through the door of my house, closing it behind me. I see Ally sitting on the couch as I enter the foyer.

"What's up?" I ask, holding my arms out in confusion as she looks at me. "Your phone don't work?"

"Why are you here?" She asks.

"You can't seem to answer your phone, so I figured I would make a physical appearance to get your attention." I tilt my head to the side.

"You flew 3,000 miles for no reason then?" She purses her lips.

I close my eyes and inhale through my nose. Then I open them and look at her.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I exclaim.