2.

Ben

allycj • following

Liked by jazzyj and 562 others

allycj 24 years young 🥳. Blessed to see another one. Thanks for the well wishes 💕. #kobeyear

view all 347 comments

winnieharlow happy birthday mama 🥳
jazzyj you fire tho 🥵
haileybabe slay queen 💁‍♀️
bensimmons 😍😍
imkaylaphillips wow 😍
tobiasharris little sis 😌
jimmybutler 24?! you playing! happy birthday baby sis 💯
jjredick happy birthday Ally girl 😁

When I FaceTimed her earlier, she said she was enjoying her birthday so far. She didn't say what she was doing because when I did FaceTime her she was still laying in bed. It had to have been 11AM out there so I'm surprised she even picked up the phone.

With this post on her IG this evening, I assume she had a great day. It's about 9PM out there right now.

I've been working out and training all day today, but I'm not tired like I should be. Instead, my adrenaline is still pumping.

Usually I'd know what to do with this adrenaline (i.e. my girlfriend), but I'm helpless right now. I would call her but it'll be for the dumbest reason possible.

"I have all this energy coursing through my veins and it's all going to one place. I need your help."

She would literally kill me if I did that. Like legit not talk to me for however long she pleases. Just look at what happened to the Liam situation. She would probably tell me it's my fault because I just had to come out here to train.

I hate when she's right sometimes. Her and Tobias with that shit.

I go to take a cold shower to reduce the blood flow to that area. Then I go over my schedule for the next few weeks. After that, I'm scrolling through social media.

There's this new challenge out called the WAP challenge. I haven't exactly heard the song yet, but I know it's Rated R by the way people have mixed reviews on it. I also haven't seen any of the challenge videos because I know Ally would kill me if I even glanced at another woman.

One just so happens to pop up on my timeline and it's from her. She was doing the dance with Jasmine. I sit there with wide eyes and raised brows as I watch her do all these moves because I've literally never seen her move like this.

It was posted on her TikTok first, then she posted it to her IG account. It's safe to say she didn't want anyone knowing her TikTok with the way she covered her username with a sticker. The only thing you could see was the logo.

Now from the top make it drop, that's some wet
Get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet
I'm talking WAP WAP WAP, that's some wet
Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet