20.

March 8th, 2021

Ben

So I didn't get to play in the All-Star game yesterday because I was exposed to Covid. I'm putting the blame on the L.A. trip because I was cool until I went out there. I decided to quarantine at a hotel about thirty minutes from home so I didn't expose Ally and Liam if I had it. I'll more than likely miss the first couple of games when the season resumes, but safety comes first.

As for the trip to Los Angeles, my team was able to come to an agreement. Kendall signed an NDA where she would no long speak of what happened, ever. To anyone. If it so much as even touched social media, she would be penalized for it.

She confessed to being the culprit and because of that, she was sued for $50,000 for distress. She signed me a check on the spot because I refused to have her send it to me. Of course Devin was there to oversee how things went, and when he heard Ally's name come up, I noticed how big his eyes got.

Yeah. You were shit talking your friend you idiot.

He tried apologizing to me, but I told him to tell that to Ally himself. Then he scolded Kendall for not telling him everything. I stood right there and watched as she told him the full story. It's safe to say he felt dumb after that. I still want my revenge though.

As for Ally, she's on the start of week 17. After I told her everything that went down, she was able to relax. I don't like when she's stressed out, it's not good for her or the baby.

I, on the other hand, got no kind of sleep last night. I had just flew back in to Philly when I got the call that I may or may not have been exposed. So I had to make reservations that same hour, and call Ally to let her know. She wasn't happy, but what was I to do about that.

Now here I am, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I have so many thoughts running through my head. All of them trying to figure out what gave Kendall the right to open her mouth and say anything.

When we got done settling on things, I pulled her aside and made it known that I never want to hear from her again. That me, my child, or my fiancée, better not hear a peep from her ever again. Her or her sisters. They have no reason to speak on us, even though I know she went home and told them what happened afterwards.

On the plane ride back, all I could do was think about Ally and how worried she might be. She didn't want this to happen, and she didn't want anyone to get hurt. But in the end, she would be the one getting hurt. I wouldn't be able to cope with that.

Right now we're on FaceTime. She's asking me when I'm coming back home because she misses me. I miss her and Liam too.

I don't think I've met a couple that's even more in love after they have a kid.
There are definitely couples like that out there babe. We just happen to be one of the lucky ones.
Who knows? We could be miserable from this point forward.

I chuckle at that as she grins.

I could never be miserable with you.
I believe you. I'm too intriguing.

I laugh now.

You're right, fortunately.

She beams at me and I shake my head, smiling.

How's Liam?
Oh, you know...missing his daddy.
Is he sleep?
Yeah.
Wake him up.
Why? So he can curse me out? No.

I chuckle.

He won't curse you out.
You've obviously never woken him up on the wrong side of the bed.