15.

February 26th, 2021

Ben

Liam is one today. Ally did her crying last night, so she should be good for today. I can't really say because her hormones are everywhere at this time. Pregnancy is really taking a toll on her.

We've been running around the house all day like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get everything done for Liam's little party we're throwing. We invited a few close friends, as well as our families. We wanted this day to be special for him, as well as safe.

Everyone was tested yesterday and all tests came back negative, which is great. Ally and I tested negative as well because it's only right that we get tested while asking others to get tested.

We decided to go with the Elmo theme after all and I'm convinced Liam will like it. He doesn't have very many red toys, but seeing these kind of colors will definitely be of his liking.

Jasmine and Tahj came over to help with setting everything up. It's not going to be perfect, but it's going to be fun for him.

"How the mini ball pit coming along?" I ask the ladies, walking into the living room.

"It's...coming?" Ally asked, tilting her head.

"What does that mean?"

"How does it look to you?" She asks me.

"It looks good." I nod.

She nods as well. Jasmine finished blowing the mini pool up, then they filled them with the plastic balls.

"You wanna test it out?" Jasmine asked me.

"I'll try it out later." I say. "I need you guys approval on something though."

They both nod, standing up off the floor. I lead them into the dining room, where there's a table set up with his gifts that'll also host his cake.

"Does that look alright to you guys?" I ask.

"Yeah. What's wrong with it? It looks fine." Jasmine says.

"The gifts are in size order. And the cake will be right in the middle. That's perfect." Ally added.

"Okay."

"The rest of the guest should be here soon, so I'm going to go wake the baby up and get him ready." Ally said, heading to the stairs.

"I wanna help!" Jasmine exclaims, following her.

I shake my head, walking into the kitchen. Tahj walked in soon after, sitting at the counter.

"Food is on its way, as well as the cake." He exclaimed. "Everything is on schedule as planned."

"Thanks Tahj." I grin.

"No problem bro."

I sit with him at the counter and we just talk, waiting on Ally and Jasmine.

* * *

By the time they were done, the rest of the guest had arrived, as well as the other things we were waiting for. I'm just glad everything worked out.

"There's the birthday boy!" Olivia exclaimed as Ally walked down the stairs with Liam on her hip.

"Ooh! I love the shirt Liam." My mom said.

He smiled, holding his arms out to her when Ally reached the bottom of the stairs. She carries him into the kitchen and I follow. Ally was behind me with Jasmine. Everyone else was in the dining room.