43.

December 1st, 2021

Ally

bensimmons • following

Liked by joelembiid and others

bensimmons took her on vacation 🤤 @allycj I want my shirt back though 😐

View all 2,900 comments

allycj no way, it's mine now. It looks better on me anyway 😋.
theycallmetisse I see y'all
tobiasharris so this what your ass do when you injured?
bensimmons @tobiasharris 😂😂
jazzyj and left me here?

My sweet Fiancé brought me to Hawaii this week. We're staying at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui. We arrived on Sunday, November 28th, but we'll be leaving Saturday, December 4th. It's going great so far.

Ben is currently out with a minor injury, but he insisted that he take me on vacation. So here we are in Hawaii. I asked him why he did it and he just said we don't really get to have a lot of one on one time like that. He's busy with basketball, and I'm busy with the boys.

I like to think what happened two weeks ago has something to do with it, but Ben's ego probably won't allow him to admit that.

"Face me real quick." He said.

I turn around to face him, coming face to face with his camera. I shake my head and grin while he chuckles. He was vlogging this trip because he was going to put it on his YouTube channel.

He took a video selfie of us on the plane headed here. I was leaning over him and throwing up the peace sign. He was grinning while I did so.

"I can't wait to see the finished product." I say. "This camera has been following me around like paparazzi."

He visibly winced at the word and I frowned. After our talk a couple weeks ago, he has been a little sensitive about that word. Especially when I told him that the guy harassed me in public. That pissed him off, royally. As you can see, he's still not happy about it.

I sit down on his lap and he places his camera down on the table next to us. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

I like to keep tabs on him when he's injured. He'll say he's okay, but deep down something is hurting. He's just too stubborn to say it.

"I'm feeling good." He said.

"Are you sure? These kind of injuries can be a little time consuming." I gently pull at his beard.

He nods, watching me.

"Okay then." I say.

I smile as he leans in to kiss my face. Right under my left eye. I lay my head on his shoulder, looking out over the balcony of our hotel room. Hawaii is just gorgeous.