37.

September 14th, 2021

Ally

Liked by bensimmons and 460 others

allycj Can't you see how tired of pregnancy I was? 🙄

View all 320 comments

bensimmons let's make another one 🤤
winnieharlow but you're glowing sis 🥵
jazzyj tell me about it 🙄
allcycj @bensimmons stop this, now 😐
haileybabe hot mama
tobiasharris let me handle your light work sis
jimmybutler I expect a wedding invite soon 🥲

My friends ladies and gentleman. Then there's Ben being Ben. Talking about lets make another one.

I told this man that I'm not pushing out no more kids for a while.

He's in Oklahoma City right now to play the Thunder later. Then they're high tailing it to Phoenix to play the Suns. And here I am at home nursing a near 1 month old and a almost 19 month old.

I'm currently sitting in the living room feeding Ryder his bottle. Liam is sitting next to me, eating a packet of fruit snacks and watching some kid show. I stopped paying attention like an hour ago.

Ryder drinks his entire bottle, then coos a little when I lift him up to burp him. I place his bib over my shoulder, tapping his back gently. He utters a few coos when I transition to rub his back after he burps.

"Such a good boy." I say, kissing his cheek.

He coos some more as I lay him down on his pillow. Liam leans over, looking down at him.

"I would let you hold him, but you're still pretty young." I say. "What you're doing right now is good though."

He continues to look down at his baby brother.

"I want you to know that just because there's another baby around, it doesn't mean mommy doesn't love you." I exclaim. "I love you both equally."

He nods at me as I rub his back.

"Also, your auntie is having a baby. It's going to be a girl." I grin.

Yes, Jasmine is having a girl. She found out a while ago. It's safe to say I'm excited for her and I can't wait to meet the little baby girl. Then I can't wait to have a girl of my own because lord knows I'm dying to have one. A mini female version of myself...and like 10% of Ben.

"Your father has a fixation with having children now. Don't be alarmed if you see another baby." I say.

Liam gives me that no teeth grin and I smile. I cup his chin in my hand.

"I love you bub." I say.

"Wuv you mama." He says back.

It's close enough for me. I kiss his forehead and his cheeks, listening to his cute giggle. He's such a mamas boy, and I love it.