44.

December 14th, 2021

Ben

Ally is going through it right now. Her period has been kicking her butt all day today. She's currently laying on the couch with a heating pad on. I'm in the kitchen making her some tea. Liam is in his playpen, and Ryder is in his chair next to her, sleeping. From what I can see, she's handling things quite well.

"Ugh!" She exclaims from the living room.

I take that back.

"I'm coming baby, hold on." I say, beginning my walk back to the living room.

I place the tea on the table beside her, then go to sit by her feet at the end of the couch. I lift her legs into my lap and massage her feet.

"I'll take pregnancy over this any day." She grumbles, her forearm over her eyes.

"Be careful what you wish for." I smirk.

"Not today Simmons." She snaps back.

I chuckle at her annoyance. Liam stands in his playpen, calling for me. I make the quick move from my spot on the couch to his playpen. I take him out and sit him on my lap when I sit back down. He reaches out for Ally.

She looks at him as he frowns, whimpering. I place him down onto her lap and he crawls along her body.

"Mama." He groaned, laying down on her chest.

Ally kisses his forehead, placing her hand on his back. He sighs in content as she pats his back gently.

"Being a mom comes before everything." She said to me.

"That I can't argue with." I say.

She smiles down at Liam, who was being a complete mamas boy right now.

"I'm really tempted to give you a girl just so she can be all over me the same way Liam is all over you." I exclaim.

"I'm soaking it all in now. Because once he gets older, he's going to hate it." She says.

"Not our girl though." I smirk. "She's going to be a daddy's girl forever."

"I would bet you, but you're probably right." She rolls her eyes.

"Don't be jealous now. You got yours." I wave my finger at her.

She laughs at my exclamation. Liam turns his head in the opposite direction, facing the TV now.

"Are you done fighting with your period?" I ask her.

"Shhh! Don't speak it up." She shushes me.

I chuckle. I guess her cramps subsided for the moment.

"Drink your tea." I say.

She grabs the thermal cup.

"It's hot." I warn, right as she takes a sip.

"Shit!" She whispers.

"I told you it was hot." I exclaim.

She flips me the bird and I snicker. Y'all did hear me warn her though, right? I thought so.

I get comfy in my spot on the couch, massaging her feet with my left hand. My right hand was occupied with my phone. I just so happen to lurk on Ally's page. The most recent picture she posted was of her on the beach during our Hawaii vacation.

allycj • following