8.

Ben

"Aww, baby girl you're a star." I say.

"Huh?" Ally replies.

I hop into the bed next to her, holding my phone out to show her the uploaded YouTube video. I just spent a good two hours editing it so it could be up today. And now it is.

So many likes and comments in under an hour. Maybe I should feature her more.

"The people love you." I grin.

I look up at her to see her reaction. She was slightly smiling at what was happening in the video.

"It just comes naturally I see." I say.

She nods. We watch the rest of it then look at the comments.

"Aww, they're so sweet." She said.

"They told me to stop bothering you." I exclaim, shaking my head.

"You were bothering me. You wouldn't let me live." She said, tapping my shoulder.

I roll my eyes.

"A lot of the comments are women saying how cute you are and how lucky I am. Then you have the guys talking about how they'd clap your cheeks." I shiver at the end.

She burst out in laughter, covering her face. I just shake my head.

"Some guys are just weird." I say.

"Well you're no different." She smiled. "You wanted to get in my pants just as bad."

"I'm committed to you now, so they can't talk like that." I side eye her.

"But before you committed to me, I was just another one of your accomplishments." She shrugged.

I look back down at my phone, not wanting to say anything. I lock it and place it on my stomach before yawning and sitting up.

"Where are you going?" She asks me.

I look back at her. "To check on Liam."

"Okay." She said.

I pat her thigh, giving it a little squeeze. Then I get up and walk down the hall to Liam's room. We haven't exactly decided what we're going to do with the new baby's nursery yet. If we're going to give them Liam's or just set up another room. It's hard to do these things when you don't know the gender of your baby.

When I enter the room, Liam is standing up in his crib.

"Dada!" He exclaims, jumping up and down. "Dada!"

"Hi buddy." I say, picking him up. "Are you done napping?"

He places his head onto my shoulder and his tiny arms around my neck. I smile, accepting his little hug. He's getting bigger and bigger everyday. It's just so fun to see.

"What does my little man want for Christmas?" I ask him, sitting down in the chair.

He was playing with the chains around my neck, his attention elsewhere at the moment.

"A new stuffed Lion? Some toys that make noise? What you want bub?" I say.

He looks up at me and I can't help but smile. It looks like I just spit him out because he's my twin. There's no way anyone could say he's not mine when he looks exactly like me.

"You're gonna be such a trouble maker when you grow up." I smirk. "I'd know because I was."

He smiles at me and I almost lose it. He's a small copy and paste version of myself.