42.

November 16th, 2021

Ally

I pick up some Sazón off the shelf, as well as some Lawry's Seasoned Salt. I toss them into the cart behind Liam just as he grabbed something off the shelf.

"No." I take it from his hands.

He looks up at me with a scrunched up face.

"No Liam." I exclaim.

He whimpers.

"Don't wake up your brother." I say, giving him a look.

He pokes out his lower lip and gives me the puppy eyes. I give in, rolling my eyes as I take the item off the shelf. Then I point at him.

"Don't touch anything else." I warn.

He holds onto the cart handle, looking up at me. Ryder was strapped to my chest in the carrier, sleeping. I was completely exhausted. Ryder kept me up all night with his crying, so I didn't have time to sleep. So while I was up catering to him, I made a list of groceries I would need to buy.

Here I am in the supermarket buying these things. Liam is being a true toddler and grabbing things off the shelf. Ryder has been asleep this entire time. And my fiancé is in California for a road trip.

I've been planning as much of the wedding as I could, but raising two boys while trying to plan a wedding is insane. All I know is I look like shit and I'm starting to feel like it.

"Mama?" Liam says.

"Yes Liam?" I answer, grabbing some cereal off the shelf.

He points at something behind me and I turn to see what it is. It's paparazzi. I turn away and pull Liam's hood over his head. I pull mine over my head as well.

"Ally, have you heard the reports of Ben hooking up with Maya Jama?" He asks, snapping photos of me and the boys.

I ignore him, continuing to go on about my shopping.

"Allegedly, they've been hanging out for some time now. Do you know about this?"

Liam whimpers.

"Can you stop harassing me? You're scaring my kid." I exclaim.

"I'm not harassing you." He says.

"Yes, you are." I grumble.

"I was just-"

"Can you go away? Because if you wake up my son, who I stayed up all night trying to get asleep, I'm going to be very upset." I refrain from slapping him.

"I'm just asking you a simple question."

I narrow my eyes at him.

"Kendall Jenner?" He says.

"I don't believe it. Can you leave now?" I mumble.

"What about his recent hookups with Jasmine Rae? A source close to her says they hung out a few times recently."

I finish up with my shopping, even with him following me around. I get to the car and get the boys settled in, before getting into the drivers seat and driving home.

* * *

I don't bother to unpack the groceries when I get home. I put the boys down for a nap and go into the kitchen, leaning against the counter. I wait for Ben to pick up the FaceTime call but he doesn't answer. So I text him.

Mi Amor ❤️🥵

I'm going to ask you a serious question and you better give me a valid answer.