24.

March 21st, 2021

Ben

This morning before we made our way to Madison Square Garden for tonight's game against the Knicks, I made a post on my IG. I chose ten pictures and videos that would define mine and Ally's relationship best.

1. Picture of me proposing to her on the 18th.
2. Video of her dancing around and singing to Queen in the kitchen.
3. Video of her sitting on the kitchen counter burping Liam.
4. Picture of her laying on my stomach while she kisses Liam on the forehead.
5. Gif of us leaving the arena after the game a few weeks ago.
6. Video of her watching SVU, then asking me to get her a banana.
7. Mirror selfie of us after sex. My back was to the mirror and her arm was around my neck as she pressed her lips to my shoulder.
8. Picture of her sitting on the floor in the living room across from me while we played UNO.
9. Video of us on the boat when we were in Australia. She was moving hair out of her face from the wind blowing it around.
10. Selfie of her beaming up at me as I kiss her forehead. Her head was tilted back against my chest.

bensimmons I appreciate you ❤️ @allycj

View all 13,892 comments

jazzyj can we talk about #7 👀? Y'all cute tho 😌.
tobiasharris keep it PG kids 😒
allycj love you babe ❤️
fanpage it's really over for us 🥲
sdotcurry hey now...
joelembiid ahhh, you two 🙂
theycallmetisse i miss her and Liam. I don't know whose nerves I can get on right now aside from the team.
bensimmons @allycj love you ❤️

Not long after I made that post, the gossip pages began to make their presence known.

theshaderoom Looks like Ben Simmons is going to tie the knot with his girlfriend, Ally James. Sorry ladies 🤷🏾‍♀️.

View all 2,093 comments

username1 aww, wishing them well 😍
username2 well she's a keeper so I don't see why not
username3 wait...him and Kendall are really over? Like officially?
username4 I don't know how sure he is about that, but go off

The next one comes from WAGs Unfiltered. I think they follow Ally, if she accepted their request.

wagsunfiltered It seems like Ben Simmons and girlfriend Ally James are getting married. That's looking to be one hell of a wedding y'all 🥵 #BenSimmons #AllyJames #Philadelphia76ers #NBA

View all 201 comments

username1 damn he move fast, shit 😂
username2 wait a minute now lmao, how long they been together?
username3 what happened to the other post?
wagsunfiltered @username3 I had to take it down for personal reasons
username3 @wagsunfiltered oh damn 😒

Yeah: damn. The next one was from another blog page. I don't know how to pronounce that shit, but they're pretty well known.

theybf_daily We don't know what the occasion is, but Ben Simmons went on an acclamation of love for his, now fiancée, Ally James. Looks like wedding bells are in the near future for this couple. Congratulations!

View all 370 comments

username1 aww, young love. You gotta love it 😌
username2 find someone who whoops your ass in UNO consistently 😍
bensimmons @username2 I actually let her have that one 😂
username2 @bensimmons what a gentleman 🥴
username3 that baby is 100% his and just TOO cute! 😩

The next one I saw was from E! News.

enews Congratulations are in order for Ben Simmons and his girlfriend Ally. The two are on their way to a lifetime of love and happiness ❤️.