40.

October 31st, 2021

Ben

Today is Halloween. There's no game, so I'm spending the day with my family. Ally decided that we should all dress up.

"Who are you going to be?" I ask her.

"I'm gonna be Moana." She answers.

"Really?" I furrow my brows.

"Yeah." She responds.

"I was expecting more of a sexy nurse or something." I exclaim, drumming on her thighs.

"Leave it to you to dress me up as a sexy nurse on Halloween." She rolls her eyes.

"You can pull it off though, so don't give me that." I say.

"I appreciate your compliments, but I think I'm going to keep it PG for the sake of the kids." She grinned menacingly.

"You leave absolutely nothing to the imagination." I shake my head.

"You've seen everything though!" She retorts.

"I know I have." I smirk. "Which is why I'm so adamant on you being a sexy nurse."

She rolls her eyes at me, glancing back down at her phone.

We're sitting on the couch right now. Her legs are propped up over my lap as she leans against the arm of the couch. Her right elbow is pressed against the back of the couch while her head leans on her hand. She's scrolling through her phone with her left.

I'm sitting on the couch properly. I'm all up under her though because I love being in her space. She says it's annoying, but I know she enjoys it on the low.

"What are the kids going to be?" I ask her.

"Liam is going to be Buzz Light Year and Ryder is going to be Simba." She answers.

"So you're going the Disney route?" I say.

She locks her phone and drops it against her stomach, looking at me.

"Yup." She said.

"You wasn't tryna be PG a couple weeks ago." I press. "What changed?"

"Dick changes people, Ben." She purses her lips.

"The fact that you answered that question with that response leaves me mind blown." I blink.

She grins, sitting up from her spot. She leans forward and sprawls out across my lap. I look down at her as she does this.

"You sure you can't be a sexy nurse? Because you look too good laying across me like this." I place my left hand on her stomach.

"What about a cat? Like a Cheetah or something? They're exotic." She says, stroking my beard with her left hand.

I lick my lips, nodding down at her. She smiles at me as I slowly move my hand down her stomach. I slip my hand down her leggings and cup her. I shake my head at how wet she is, bringing my hand back up along her stomach.

"Now that's illegal." I say.

She giggles and turns around on my lap, laying on her stomach now. I drum my hands along her ass as she gently kicks her feet back and forth.

I watch as she sets her phone up on the coffee table, standing it up. Then she sits up and smirks at me.

"What?" I ask.

She doesn't answer me. Instead, she looks at her phone and seductively glides herself across my lap. She presses her hips down, then pops back up. I don't get it at first, but then I do.