Filler x

Y/n POV
It was just our luck that we bumped into Brenda on the way out of the room, immediately feeling nauseous of what she would do..

"Well why are you just standing there? Come on we need to leave!" Brenda exclaims, confusing us all but we follow her anyways. She leads us towards a window, hoisting a harness around each of our waists and telling us to zip wire down. "I'll be right behind you" she tells us, running back towards the other rooms, looking to find something. "Brenda wait" Thomas calls after her, following her as she disappears. "Thomas don't" I advise him but he doesn't listen, instead he runs off to find Brenda, leaving me with the others.

"Come on y/n we don't have time, the songs about to finish" Jorge shouts up at me. What does he mean? The songs about to finish.. what does that have to do with anything. "Not without Tommy" I cry out, looking around frantically. "He'll make it out, there's another exit" Jorge promises me, I give up with waiting, zipwiring down to the others and hoping Jorge was right.

"We have to go before wicked finds us, Thomas and Brenda have probably left already out of the back exit, I suggest we do the same" Jorge tells us, moments before the whole building bursts into flames, throwing me a few metres back in the explosion.

I look up.. my eyes in horror and beginning to water. "No..no..NO please" my voice quiet at first but louder as I carried on. I walk towards the broken building, now burnt to the ground. "Tommy" I cry, stumbling my way over as fast as I can, only to be held to my feet by newt.

"Y/n please.. we need to go" he tells me, trying to calm me down. I could only think of Tommy.. all my memories with him flash up in my mind, making me reminisce the times I had with him. "Come on y/n I told you.. him and Brenda made it out, he wouldn't want you too get caught, we will catch up with them I promise" Jorge comes over reassuring me, dragging me away from the scene along with newt.

I decide to give in and go along with them.. I figured it would cause more harm than good if I just stood where I was.. practically asking wicked to come and take me. I don't know how to feel, half of me believes Jorge that they both escaped.. the other half doesn't, I just don't know what to feel or to say or even to think. "He'll be ok? Tommy would never leave you" newt reassures me, placing a hand on my shoulder and squeezing firmly.

"Not too far to where we need to be now kids" Jorge smiles, pointing to flashes of different coloured lights in the distance. "I bet you anything he'll be in there" Charlie comes up behind me, smiling at me as he walks past to follow the others. All I can do is hope that they're right.

I walk after the all, taking about 15 minutes before we finally reach the building with the lights. "Y/n wait here please, Charlie you along with her" newt demands, walking inside behind Jorge. "Yeah shank, look after her or I'll steal your conditioner" Minho winks, stepping in along with frypan. So.. that just leaves me and Charlie outside, I wonder why they didn't want us going in.

"Y/n please help me".. I had heard this voice before, I remember it from my dreams.. my memories.. it was thomas. "Please y/n where are you?" The voice gets quieter as I rapidly snap my head round in different directions, trying to figure out where it's coming from. "Tommy?" I yell, beginning to walk away towards the voice. "Y/n where are you going, stand still" Charlie calls after me, jogging his way over.

"Seriously, I don't feel like having my conditioner stolen by minho, or having my ass beat by newt and Thomas so just stand still" he sighs, pulling me back to where we just stood before. I shake him off vigorously, "stop it, can't you hear him? He's in pain" I say, my lips trembling as the voice gets so faint I can hardly hear it.. it says one more thing before disappearing completely.

"I love you.. I love you... I love you..." his words repeated themselves around over and over again inside my head. A single tear rolls down my cheek.. "y/n , Charlie you're safe to come in" frypan comes out to tell us, a wide smile growing on his face. I quickly wipe away my tear, flashing a slight grin before stepping inside after fry.

A man was sat uncomfortably tied to a chair.. his face all bloody and his eye very swollen. "Where are the right arm" Jorge groans, clicking his fingers and patting the blood on his knuckles with a towel. I scan the room and out the corner of my eye I see Thomas.. laying peacefully on the floor..

I rush over, sitting by his side and stroking his hair with my hand. "He's fine by the way, he was here at this party? They had spiked his and brendas drink but they're both ok now" newt smiles at me, but drops it when another punch lands on the ties up mans face.

"I TOLD YOU I DONT KNOW"