Bonus: 20k subs

Cameron's pov

I don't really know what time I woke up but it was pretty late since Crawford and I played truth our drink last night for his stream. Let me tell you, we went fucking hard dude it was bad.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, brushing my teeth before washing my face and putting my contacts in.

I walked back out to the bedroom and walked to the closet, pulling out an outfit before going over to my little shoe wall and grabbing a pair of shoes.

After I got dressed I pulled on my shoes before walking back to the bathroom

Once I was done I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bedroom

Once I was done I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bedroom. I then walked over to JC's room, walking in to find him on stream.

"Good afternoon Cameron!" JC said as I walked over and pulled up a chair. "Do you want coffee?" I asked as I sat down. "Honestly sure! You just gonna postmates?"

"I am not leaving this house for a damn week after Crawford's stream last night!" I laughed, looking at my phone.

"I watched that shit dude. You've done that shit in an alley!?" JC said before I covered his mouth. "Shut the fuck up dude!" I laughed before putting my phone down.

"I got the coffee on the way!" I said with a chuckle. "Thanks dude! You down to smoke?" JC asked.

"Always man." I said before JC nodded and opened up his desk drawer full of goodies.

-time skip-

"Aye! To the five boys I live with!! When I text you to come help bring shit in, I actually fucking mean help bring shit in!" I yelled from the front door as I struggled to carry six different bags upstairs.

This is mostly alcohol and the stuff JC needs to play spill your guts or fill your guts. "Crawford! Please go get the rest since all of you are fucking deaf apparently!" I said as I walked into JC's room and set the shit down on JC's bed, pulling everything out before giving everything to JC.

I grabbed a beer, grabbing JC's lighter before using it to open my beer. I took a drink as I went to sit down but Oscar yelled at me.

"Cameron, no me grites cuando ni siquiera me enviaste un mensaje de texto!!" (Cameron, don't fucking yell at me when you didn't even text me.)