Chapter 10

A couple months later
Cameron's pov

"Crawford come on!!!" I groaned, trying to pull him up. "Nooo, five more minutes." He groaned.

"I'm getting my new apartment today with syd and I need you and Corey's big muscles to fucking help me!" I said, still trying to pull him out of bed.

I giggled as crawford pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around me as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes, then I'll get up." He said. I huffed with a smile. "Fine." I groaned playfully making crawford chuckle.

As crawford slept I texted Corey.

Koyrie🇦🇺💙👼- hey, are you guys leaving yet?? You're gonna be late.

Baddest bitch🤪-
Crawford's bitchass won't get up so I promised him five minutes, but he hates how my nails tap against the screen so he'll prolly be up here soon 😂

Koyrie🇦🇺💙👼- omfg🤦‍♀️ get him up now. Cam, you can't be late to getting the keys to your first apartment.

Baddest bitch🤪-
I know Corey, I'm sorry, I'm trying

Koyrie🇦🇺💙👼- you're fine Cameron, just please hurry, you're finally getting places and I don't want it to get ruined because of Crawford

I got out of Crawford's grip and stood up, rolling my eyes as crawford groaned.

"Crawford-John Daniel Collins! Get your ass up so I'm not fucking late!" I said, ripping the covers off of him.

"Ok ok, I'm up I'm up." He said, getting up and stretching before throwing on some jeans and a hoodie.

He then grabbed his things and pulled on his shoes. "Come on." I whined, pulling him out the house and to my car.

"Why do I have to come??" He asked as he got into the passenger seat. "Because bitch. You have muscles and I need your help bringing furniture in!" I said as I started the car and left Crawford's house.

"Look, you can sleep on the way there ok?" I offered making him smile before curling up with his head on the console. I placed my hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair as I drove to my new apartment complex.

-skip drive-

We got there and parked before getting out. We found Corey in front of the lobby door and I ran up to him, hugging him tightly before we pulled away.

"Cameron I'm so proud of you!" Corey said with a smile. "I know I'm proud of myself!!" I said, hella excitedly.

"Ok let's go!" Corey said before we all walked inside, meeting up with the person.

"Here you go ma'am, you are officially living in this apartment complex! Congrats!" The lady said. "Thank you so much!" I said as I took the keys from her.

Once the lady left I got my camera out and pressed record.

"What's up guys! I am here today with Corey, Crawford, and my new roommate syd! Syd and I just got the keys to our first apartment in la." I said happily as we all got into the elevator.

I shut my camera off and we went to the apartment, walking in and looking around. We have a two bedroom apartment with a washer and dryer, two bathrooms, a balcony, and two walk in closets.