Chapter 12

Cameron's pov

I walked into Crawford's house saying hi to Crawford's roommate before walking into Crawford's room.

I flopped onto his bed, right on top of him. "Cameron." He whined making me laugh.

"Oh come on you said we can hang out today." I whined. "Fine." He groaned making me laugh before his arms wrapped around my waist.

He then flipped us so he was hovering over me. I chuckled as he laid down, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I got my phone out and scrolled through Instagram before going into Snapchat.

I took a video of me massaging Crawford's heads as he slept soundly. I then put a cute filter on it before drawing a white heart in the corner before saving it.

I then put my phone away before kissing Crawford's head softly and closing my eyes.

A couple minutes later I started to feel something on my neck. I smiled as he kept doing it. I bit my lip as he hit my sweet spot, sucking on it. I then started to feel his hips move, grinding into me softly.

My jaw dropped before I shook Crawford awake. "O-oh my god." He said, jumping off the bed and leaning against the wall. "Wow, I-" I didn't know what to say.

"I-I should probably go. See you tonight at Corey's right?" I asked, getting off his bed and backing up to the door. Crawford nodded awkwardly as I tripped over something and stumbled out the door, quickly walking away.

I walked to my car and got in, speeding off and rushing back home.

Once I got home I ran up the stairs and into my apartment, slumping against the door as it closed behind me.

"Cam?? I thought you weren't gonna be home till later tonight?" Syd said as she walked out of her room. She looked at me and her face dropped.

"Something weird happened and idk if I liked it or not." I said, standing up and walking to Sydnie's room before face planting onto her bed.

"Come on, tell me everything." She said with a small sigh as she laid down next to me.

I told her everything.

-like two minutes later-

"And honestly, I didn't really mind it but at the same time it's Crawford and I don't think Corey would like that." I said. "And since when did Corey run your life?" She asked.

"Never...?" I said. "Exactly! Corey can't do shit! He knows you'll whoop his ass in two seconds flat bitch!" She said, hyping me up. I laughed and hugged her.

"I love you!" I said softly as she hugged me back. "I love you too babes. And I know you like Crawford, it's fucking obvious." She said making me chuckle and playfully shove her.

"Now...go to Corey's and have fun, maybe get with Crawford, maybe not, just go live your life. I have to go to Zach's place cause he's taking me to a party with Corbyn and Christina." Syd said before hugging me goodbye and leaving.

I sat there for a second before texting Daniel.

Cameron Blakely-
Hey, you wanna pick me up to go to Corey's? I planned on staying at his place and I don't feel like ordering an Uber

Daniel Seavey- Yea, I'm leaving now so be ready when I get there.

Cameron Blakely-
You got it boss

I shut my phone off and walked to my room, quickly getting dressed into this.