Chapter 23

Cameron's pov

I woke up at like 5 in the morning cause I had to pee so I got up and went to the bathroom, very confused on why there's some people awake right now.

Once I was done I washed my hands and left the bathroom, going back to Crawford's room to see David and JC standing there.

"Who's all that room for?" David asked before turning the camera towards me. "Cameron's right there." Crawford said groggily making me laugh.

"Aye you wanna go to Costco to get some rolls for the boys?" JC asked me. I shrugged, "sure?"

I walked to my bag and pulled out a pair of eggplant boxers before putting them on and throwing on a hoodie.

"Guys we got a contestant to go with us!" JC said making me laugh as I grabbed my things and my mask before following David and JC out of the house.

We got into JC's car and I sat in the back as JC drove, talking to the camera.

"But look who we brought!" JC said before the camera was turned to me. "Waddup bitches!" I said, putting a peace sign up before they laughed and continued filming.

Once we got to Costco JC got out and put on a whole ass hazmat suit with his mask before we all laughed and went inside.

-time skip-

No toilet paper, whatsoever, but we saw this guy selling giant fucking rolls of it so JC bought it and we brought it back to the house.

-another time skip-

I was chilling on the couch on my phone when it started ringing.

I answered it, smiling at Zach's contact name.

Baby Herron👶🏻❤️ is calling....

I picked it up, putting it to my ear.

"Hey dude!" I said with a smile as I held indie in my lap, petting her. "Hey! I'm going over to Corbyn and Jonah's with the rest of the boys, you wanna come?" He asked.

"Uhh, no, thank you though, but can you bring Lola to Crawford's? I don't want her in her kennel all night." I said.

"Yea I'll swing by and drop her off! How's Crawford and them doing?" He asked before I heard Lola barking. "Lola no!" Zach said sternly before it stopped which made me laugh.

"They're doing good! We're waiting on some new music from y'all though, we miss jamming out to every new song the day it's released." I said. "Yea we miss making music too, but I promise you'll be the first to know when we're deciding to come back." He said with a chuckle.

"Ok! I'll see ya soon Zach!" I said. "Yep! Love you bye!" Zach said. "Love you too dude." I said before hanging up and sighing.

"Ok indie, you go find daddy and I'll go find my boyfriend." I said in a baby voice before standing up and walking to the studio thing in the back.

The boys were chilling, playing some video games, drinking some white claws obviously.

I was currently holding two shooters of tequila as I walked up to Corey. I tapped him on the shoulder making him look up at me. I held it up and he rolled his eyes before agreeing.

I chuckled and sat down next to him, getting my phone out and recording as we opened up our shooters.

"Cheers." I said as we clinked our shooters together before downing them both, Corey not being able to finish his but I drank the whole thing.

"Haha he's a pussy!" I said before burping, causing the boys to look at me. "Don't act surprised fuckers!" I said.

My phone dinged making me look at it, seeing a text from Zach. "My puppy's here!!" I yelled as I got up, sprinting to the front door and opening it.

"Oh my chunker!!" I cooed, kissing Lolas head. "Thank you Zachary, I really appreciate it." I said before hugging him goodbye and going back to where the boys were.

"Oh my gawd!" Corey said, making fun of me. "It's so cute!!" He said again making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Ok but she is cute!" Corey said before snatching her away from me making me laugh.

"Corey you wanna go get McDonalds?" I asked. "Sure!" He said. "Here baby, I'm goin' to get food. You want anything?" I asked, placing Lola in his lap.

"Can I just have some nuggets please?" He asked, holding my hand. "Yes I will get you some!" I said before turning to JC, asking him if he wanted anything.

"A double cheeseburger please? With fries and a Dr Pepper?" He asked nicely making me laugh and nod.

"Do you know if chels wants anything?" I asked. "She already went to sleep actually." Jc said making me nod.

"Ok bye guys!" I said before grabbing my bag and kissing Crawford's cheek before following Corey out to his car.

We got in and I got my camera out, pressing record as Corey left the house.

"What's up guys! So I am here with my amazing Australian love angel, also known as Corey la Barrie!" I said before pointing the camera at Corey.

"What's up guys!" He said using a surfer boy voice. "We are actually going to McDonald's right now, boutta get some foogs for da bois and every time Corey and I are in a car together, like just us, we have to bump a certain song so, here's that!" I said before setting up the camera on the dash while Corey get the song ready.

Corey pressed play and I started dancing.

"MAYBE ITS THE WAY SHE WALKED!!" We screamed. "STRAIGHT INTO MY HEART AND STOLE IT!!"

We jammed out, screaming the lyrics to one direction and why don't we.

-time skip-

Corey and I both laughed as we watched the movie how high 2.

"Hey you wanna get drunk tomorrow night? I think JC wants to film a video making fun of Kevin and Reggie cause they said we can't drink." Corey asked as I took a drink of my white claw.

"Sure, sounds fun!" I said with a smile before we clinked our cans together, focusing back on the movie.

Man I love Corey!