Chapter 4

A couple months later
Cameron's pov

"Here! I just got paid Corey, so let me Venmo you my share of rent." I said as we sat on the couch in the apartment, both of us just chilling.

"How much?" He asked. "I got 3,000, so I can give you 1500 and then I'm getting paid from saddle ranch tomorrow, so I'll get to have some money for myself, that I definitely won't spend, at all." I said before venmoing Corey my half.

"Awesome! You wanna go to a party tonight?" He asked.

"Yea sure!" I said.

Corey and I have a studio apartment that we share. He has his bed in one corner and then I have mine in the corner across from him.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked as I scrolled through Instagram, chewing on my acrylics. "Probably around eight or nine." He said.

"Ok!" I said before checking the time, seeing it was about 6:30pm. "I'm gonna go shower then." I said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and pulled up Spotify, connected to my speaker, played 8 Letters by Why Don't We before setting my phone on the counter and getting undressed, taking my hair out of my messy bun.

I got in the shower and let the warm water hit my back.

-skip shower-

I wrapped my towel around my body and picked my phone up, seeing that it was now 7:30. "Cam I gotta piss!" Corey said making me laugh and open the door.

"Go ahead your highness!" I laughed making Corey laugh and walk past me into the bathroom.

I walked to the closet and opened it up, going to my side and pulling out an outfit.

I then traded places with Corey, closing the door after me before locking it and blow drying my hair, blaring Choose by Why Don't We.

After I finished my hair and makeup I quickly changed into this.

I then made sure everything looked nice before disconnecting my phone and walking out, going to our full length mirror

I smoothed out my dress and basically made sure everything was perfect before grabbing my bag and throwing my keys, wallet, and taser inside before throwing the straps over my shoulders and turning to Corey.

"Ubers here, lets go." Corey said making me nod and follow him down to the lobby and out the front door, getting in the Uber and riding to the party.

-skip drive-

We walked inside and pushed ourselves past people, saying hi to some before we walked up to a group of people. "Cameron and Corey!!" JC said making me laugh. "Waddup CJ!" I said, dabbing him up. "Not much JC!" He said as he had his arm draped over Chelsey's shoulders.

"Hey chels!" I said with a smile as I hugged her. "Hey cam! We should have a girls day sometime, maybe get nails done and go get food and stuff?" Chelsey said.

"Oh my god yea! I'd love that! Just make sure it's on a weekend because I work weekdays." I said making her nod.

"Cameron come here!" Corey said. I smiled and waved at Chelsey and JC before following Corey.

We stopped in front of a group of guys and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"No fucking way you know these guys!" I said to Corey. "Well I'm definitely closer to Daniel but yea, I do know them." He replied.

"I'm so sorry, I'm like literally fangirling. I love your guys music! Also I've had a crush on Corbyn since he was doing things on YouNow." I said making them laugh. "Wow I'm flattered but-" He started but I interrupted.

"Christina! Yes I know! I would never try to break you guys up! I'd kill for a relationship likes you guys'!"

"That's really cool of you! I'm guessing you know everyone else then!" Corbyn said making me laugh. "Jonah, Daniel, Jack, and for some reason Zach is here and I swear to god child that better be fucking soda!" I said to Zach at the end who was holding a red solo cup.

"Yep soda!" He said, taking a sip. I took the cup from him and smelled it before giving him a 'bruh' look. "Ok ok, but we got an Uber here, so I don't have to worry about driving!" He said, going to take the cup away.

I laughed and handed it back to him. "I honestly can't say anything, I've been drinking and smoking since I was 16!" I laughed.

"Wait, smoke as in weed?" Jack asked making me nod.

"You got any on you?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and pulled a blunt outta my bra. "Whoa whoa whoa missy!" Daniel said, pushing my hand down and looking around. "Shit I probably shouldn't be holding up a blunt in front of a popular boy band who's fan base is basically just 13 year old girls." I said making them laugh and nod.

"Hey, we should hang out sometime." Jack said making me nod and smile. "I'd love that! Do you want me to give you my number and you can let me know whenever your free?" I asked making him nod.

I took my phone out and handed it to him, letting him put his number in it while I took a fat drink of my drink.

"I'll text you whenever I'm free!" He said before I was being pulled away by Corey, saying goodbye in the process.

"Take this! And this!" Corey said, handing me two shot glasses. I shrugged and downed them both, high-fiving Corey and chugging the rest of my drink.

Corey and I then walked over and started playing beer pong with these two other guys.

-time skip-

I laughed with Corey as we stumbled into the apartment, shushing each other every five seconds until the door was closed.

"I'm so hungry!" I slurred, opening the fridge. I grabbed a jar of pickles and started eating some. Corey grabbed a bag of chips before trading the pickles out for the chips, putting the pickles in the fridge before he pulled me to the couch and we both plopped down.

Corey turned on friends and I leaned up against him, both of us watching intently and eating our chips.

Let's just say we didn't sleep in our beds that night.