Chapter 24

Cameron's pov

I woke up to kisses being spread all over my cheeks. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see the beautiful blue haired boy that I love.

"Good morning beautiful!" He said groggily. "Good morning bub." I said as I stretched. "So, you wanna go take a shower?" He asked with a smirk making me smile and nod.

He smiled and we both stood up. I grabbed some clothes and my makeup bag before following Crawford to the bathroom.

We walked in and shut the door, locking it behind us before we both stripped and got into the shower.

-time skip-

I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my chest while Crawford wrapped one around his waist.

I sat on the counter and did my makeup, not even caring about anything. The door opened and Corey walked in.

"Wow Crawford's actually awake?" Corey asked making me laugh. "Apparently, he woke my ass up somehow!" I said as I baked my face.

"Ok! Y'all want breakfast? I think we're planning on ordering ihop." He said. "Sure, I gotta run to my house after I'm done here and let Lola out and refill her food bowl and shit." I said as I put my lashes on.

"Ok!" Corey said. "Y'all wanna come with? You guys haven't seen my new apartment yet." I said before getting off the counter and grabbing my clothes.

"Sure, sounds cool!" Corey said as I dropped my towel, putting on my bra and my underwear.

"Whoa baby." Crawford said, trying to block me. "Babe it's just Corey." I said, shrugging as I pulled on this outfit.

"I still don't like the fact that you just get naked in front of other people

"I still don't like the fact that you just get naked in front of other people." Crawford said, clenching his teeth a little.

"I'm yours and only yours baby." I said before kissing him softly and leaving the bathroom. I walked to Crawford's room and grabbed my bag, throwing some things in it before zipping it up and throwing the straps over my shoulders.

I then grabbed my keys and my phone, sliding it into my back pocket before walking out to the living area.

"Hey! Crawford, Corey and I are going up to my apartment for a second, I have to let Lola out and stuff and make sure Zach's ok because he's been kinda unhappy lately, like singing sad songs at four in the morning and all that shit." I said to JC as I got my phone out and checked the time.

"Ok, what do you want from ihop?" He asked. "Umm I definitely want chocolate chip pancakes." I said before I felt an arm snake around my waist.

Crawford and Corey told JC what they wanted before we said goodbye and left.

I got in the driver seat and Crawford got in the passenger before Corey got into the back.

I then set up my camera before turning the car on and pressing record.