Chapter 6

Cameron's pov

I woke up to somebody's body landing on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see the two brunettes on top of me. "Webb bro's!!" I yelled, throwing my arms around them, hugging them tightly.

"How's London mates?" I asked in my British accent. "Good, you should come visit some time." Anderson said. "I swear when I get enough money I will definitely come visit London dudes!" I said, ruffling Andy's hair.

"Corey!!" I yelled as I laid in my bed, checking my phone. "What?" He asked. "Can you hand me my camera please?" I asked, watching as Andy laid down next to me, going on his phone too.

Corey handed me my camera and I sat up, turning it on before pressing record, looking at the camera for a second because I couldn't tell if it was recording or not.

"Is it recording??" I asked myself before I reached over and grabbed my glasses, putting them on and seeing it was recording.

"Fuck I'm blind." I said before rubbing my face with my hand. "So! I just fucking woke up! I had a very rude awakening because I woke up to the fucking Webb brothers jumping on top of me, suffocating me with their fat asses!" I said, looking up to see Harrison walk over and slap the camera, making it fall outta my hands.

"Bruh." I said, picking up my camera before making a tsk noise at Harrison.

"Harrison, why can't you be like Andy! Just lay there and do nothing??" I asked.

I knew something was gonna happen so I handed my camera to Andy, right before I was tackled.

"Harrison!!" I yelled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Someone needs a swirly!!" Harrison said making me scream and kick.

"Alright alright! Calm down!" He laughed before putting me down, earning a playful shove.

I walked over and stole my camera from Andy, standing up and pointing it at myself.

"Anyways! I have to pack up my makeup, and some clothes because I'm going to my friends house for his party, and I'm not staying here with the three crack addicts I call my friends, so yea! I guess I can show y'all what I'm packing." I shrugged before walking into the bathroom.

I set the camera up, making sure it was good before standing up and coughing.

"So!" I said, clapping my hands before I looked over and jumped, seeing Anderson's head just poking in from the side of the door frame. "You fucking scared me!" I said, putting my hand on my chest before rolling my eyes and bending down, opening my makeup drawer.

"So! I basically just have this little bag that has my makeup in it, so I just bring that places." I said, setting it on the counter before rubbing my eye, making a face before going into the cupboard.

"Tiny shampoo!" I said, putting the bottle on the counter before giggling to myself. "Tiny conditioner!" I said, putting it next to the shampoo.

"Face wash mother freakers!!" I said, putting it next to the other bottles before shutting the cupboard and standing back up.

I grabbed my little bag and put the bottles in it before putting the bag down and thinking, basically forgetting everything.

"Shit! Toofpaste and toofbrush!" I said, grabbing the toothbrush and putting it in the bag before grabbing the toothpaste.

"Toofspaste!!" I yelled before throwing the toothpaste into the bag, adding some Bobby pins, hair ties, and my hairbrush before zipping it up and grabbing my backpack, throwing my makeup bag and toiletries bag in it.

I grabbed my camera and threw my clothes into my backpack before saying goodbye to the boys and leaving the apartment.

-time skip-

I sat on the counter with my feet in Colby's sink. "So! I think someone is coming, and if they see me like this," I said, looking down at my camera and pointing at my face that is baking while I'm doing my eyeshadow. "They're gonna think I'm on drugs."

"Why do girls sit like that??" Jake asked as he walked into the bathroom. "Because it's easier to see in the mirror." I said before looking down at my camera and laughing. "You recording??" He asked making me laugh and nod.

He walked over and said hi before leaving the bathroom.

-time skip again-

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

I danced with Colby, drunk, with my drink in my hand. I rubbed my ass against him, both of us having a great time before I felt his lips on my neck.

"You wanna go upstairs?" He asked. I smirked and took a sip of my drink, grabbing Colby's hand and pulling him up the stairs.

We both giggled as we stumbled into his room, dropping our drinks as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his going around my waist as our lips connected.

(⚠️small smut warning⚠️)

Colby pushed the door closed with his foot before he backed me up to the bed, my legs hitting it which caused me to fall onto it.

He hovered over me, kissing me softly as he unbuckled his belt. I reached down and pulled my underwear off, throwing it to the side as he pulled his pants down, pulling his thing out.

He pushed my dress up before lining himself up and pushing in.

I moaned lowly as he thrusted into me, finding a steady pace. "Faster." I breathed out. He obeyed and started going faster, the sound of skin slapping and the smell of sweat filling the air.

Alright, let's just say, we don't like each other, we just like fucking, and we know how to do it well.

NO MORE DETAILS!!!