Chapter 1

Cameron's pov

I parked before grabbing my bag and getting out of my car. I quickly walked away, locking my car as I walked to the door, finding the right name before clicking the buzzer.

"Who is it?" They asked. "It's Cam, I need a place to stay tonight." I said.

The door unlocked and I smiled, opening it before walking inside and going upstairs. Once I got to her apartment I walked in, going straight to her room.

"So! Jobs?" Tara asked as I set my bag down and plopped onto her bed, slipping off my shoes. "I'm applying to hooters so hopefully they'll take me because of my honkers, but if they don't, I've already applied to four other places." I said, grabbing one of her pillows and curling up, tired as shit.

"Wanna go to a party tomorrow?" Tara asked. "Sure, but can I got to bed, I'm tired." I said. Tara chuckled before saying ok and laying down with me, both of us falling asleep pretty quickly.

-the next day-

I woke up and checked the time, realizing if I don't get my ass up now I'm gonna be late to my hooters interview.

I jumped up and ran to my bag, pulling out my outfit before running to Tara's bathroom and quickly changing. Here's my outfit for the interview.

I then quickly did my makeup and left my hair in their natural curls before pulling on my shoes

After that I grabbed my keys and and threw the straps to my bag over my shoulder. "You better get this fucking job bitch!" Tara said as I walked into the living room and grabbed an apple from her fridge.

"If I don't get it I'm officially dead. Like I'm driving my car off a fucking cliff." I said, taking a bite out of the apple. "Shit I gotta go! I'll text you after!" I yelled as I walked out of her apartment.

-time skip-

I got into my car, texting Tara that I was finished before quickly changing into a tie dye hoodie with a giant weed symbol on the front and a bong on the back with writing that says, keep calm and hit a bong with a pair of black shorts before taking my heels off and reaching to the back of my car and grabbing my socks.

My socks were also tie dye with white weed symbols on them. I then reached back and pulled out my black high top vans, quickly pulling them on and lacing them up before pulling my hair into a messy bun before taking out my contacts and putting my glasses on.

I then got my phone out and called Tana.

"Wassup bitch!" She said as she answered. "Oh nothing! Just got back from a job interview, was wondering if you wanted to smoke it up for a bit!" I said as I pulled out of my parking spot and started driving.

"Sure! I got a ton of shit! Just come on over!" She said. "Fucking bet! I'll be there in 20!" I said.

"Ok! Love you bye!" She said, letting me say love you back before I hung up and shuffle played lil Uzi Vert.