Chapter 47

Four months later
Cameron's pov

August 14th 2021 3:18am

I woke up, groaning in pain as I turned to my side, grabbing onto the blankets as I let the painful minute go by.

"Baby?" Crawford asked sleepily as I took a deep breath, the pain going away. "Are you ok?" He asked again, this time turning towards me.

"I think it was a contraction." I said softly. "Do you need anything, water maybe?" He asked making me smile.

"Actually yea, can I have some water please?" I asked as I sat up. Crawford nodded before getting out of bed and going downstairs.

I stood up and walked to my vanity/desk and grabbed my camera. I turned it on and pressed record before walking over and turning on the lights, quickly shutting my eyes at the brightness.

"Holy shit it's bright!" I mumbled before my eyes finally adjusted and I looked at the camera.

"What's up guys, it's currently..." I trailed off, looking at my Apple Watch to see the time. "3:22 in the morning and I woke up about four or five minutes ago to a really bad contraction, and Crawford is downstairs getting me water like the gentleman he is." I said with a smile before Crawford walked into the room with a glass of water.

"Are we vlogging?" He asked as he walked up behind me, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Yes sir, I wanna document this experience." I said with a smile as I took the glass of water, taking a drink.

-2 hours later-

"Ok, so it's been two hours now and it's like 5:30 now and Cameron's contractions have gotten to ten minutes apart rather than thirty and she's trying to do her makeup." Crawford said to my camera as he set it up on the counter of the bathroom.

"Fuck!" I mumbled as I held my eyeshadow and the brush in both my hands, putting them onto the counter as I took a deep breath, the pain in my abdomen killing me.

Crawford placed a hand on my back, rubbing it softly as I moaned in pain.

The pain went away and I sat up, taking a deep breath before I quickly finished my makeup, quickly brushing out my naturally wavy hair before walking out of the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed just as another contraction came. I groaned lowly, rubbing my belly as Crawford grabbed the hospital bags before he changed into some joggers and a hoodie.

Crawford helped me up and I put on a baggy t shirt and my grey sweatpants before Crawford helped me put on my socks.

I then stood up and Crawford helped me down the stairs.

We left the house, Crawford speeding down the highway as I groaned in pain.

-3 hours later-

"What's up guys? It is currently 8:45 in the morning, we've been at the hospital for about three hours now, I've got the epidural, I'm currently only five centimeters dilated and they basically told me I'm gonna be here for a while." I said quietly to my camera, trying not to wake up Crawford.

"Crawf is currently sleeping over there on the couch." I said, flipping the camera to point it at Crawford.

"I'm gonna try and go to sleep now, hopefully I'll get a little nap in, but yea, I'll update you guys soon. Bye." I said before shutting the camera off.

I put it away before getting on my phone, scrolling through tiktok, making a couple before I fell asleep.

-6 hours later-

"Baby what'd you say?" Crawford asked as he recorded me from where he was sitting on the couch, pointing the camera at me. "I said my water just broke and it looks like I pissed the bed!" I laughed.

"Ok baby! What time is it now?" Crawford asked. I looked at my Apple Watch before my eyes went wide.

"Holy shit it's fucking 2 pm!?" I asked making Crawford nod as he laughed at me a little bit. "I've been in labor for 11 hours!!" I said surprisingly.

"Yea it's been a while." Crawford said before there was a knock at the door, followed by the nurse.

"Good afternoon Ms. Blakely, I'm here to just check and see how much you've dilated since last time." She said making me nod before I put my legs up, letting her do her thing.

She stood back up before smiling. "Well you're in luck girl! You're ten centimeters! We can start pushing!" She said making my jaw drop. "Seriously!?" I asked.

She nodded before they called others in and I sat up more, the nurse sitting the bed more upright also.

"Ok, I'm gonna have you help put her legs up." The nurse said to Crawford who nodded before helping the other nurse put my legs up since they were completely numb.

"Ok, now every contraction you're gonna push as hard as you can then at the end I'll have you watch the baby come out." The nurse said making me nod before Crawford grabbed my hand.

I took a deep breath before they counted down from three and I pushed as hard as I could.

"Ok, big deep breath then big big push!" The nurse said making me nod before taking big deep breath before starting to push again.

"Ok there's the head! Big deep breath then big big push!" They repeated.

I obeyed, taking a huge breath before pushing as hard as I could.

"Ok now next push, open your eyes and watch, watch the baby come out!" She added making me nod before taking a deep breath before pushing as hard as I could, watching as the baby slowly came out, crying loudly.

Tears fell down my face as they placed her on my chest, letting Crawford cut the cord.

"Holy shit." Crawford sobbed. I looked up at him, tears falling down my cheeks before he kissed me softly.

-later the night-

"Ok guys, here she is." Crawford said to his phone which he was on FaceTime with the roommates.

He pointed the phone at me, showing the sleeping baby girl that was laying on my chest.

"Oh my god! She looks like an alien!" Franny said making Crawford and I laugh. "Yea a little bit, but that's ok, she'll grow out of it." I chuckled as I looked at the baby girl Crawford and I created.

I looked at Crawford, both of us smiling down at our baby before kissing him softly.

God I can't wait for what's gonna happen next in our little family.