Chapter 38

Cameron's pov

I woke up in Crawford and I's shared room, next to Crawford who was still asleep. I carefully got out of Crawford's grip before tiptoeing to the bathroom, quickly doing my business before going to the sink and washing my hands.

I stood in front of the mirror, my eyes still red and puffy, my cheeks stained with tears, my hair greasy and knotted, nothing was good and I hated it.

I stood in the mirror for a little bit, basically analyzing myself when Crawford appeared next to me.

I turned to him, biting my lip, both of us not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. I swear we always know what the other is gonna say.

"You have no right to be sorry Cameron. I'm the one who listened to Nezza, I'm the one who kicked you out and got mad. You, bub, have nothing to be sorry about." Crawford said softly, his morning voice very prominent and very sexy.

"I love you Crawford," I said, pulling him in by the waistband of his boxers. "I love you so much more Cameron!" He said as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

He leaned down and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. We both dug deep, Crawford pushing me back before closing the bathroom door, locking it.

He picked me up by the back of my thighs, placing me onto the bathroom counter.

Our lips were like puzzle pieces, longing to be together. His hands went up my baggy t shirt, swiftly pulling it over my head before tossing it behind him.

His lips trailed to my neck as he rubbed me softly through my underwear. I moaned quietly, biting my bottom lip to keep quiet.

Crawford pulled my underwear off, tossing it with my shirt before he pulled down his boxers, his dick springing up.

Crawford pulled away to look at me. "You sure about this? After everything that just went down?" He asked.

I took his face into my hands, caressing it softly. "When have I ever said no to sex with you?" I asked with a smirk making Crawford chuckled before he kissed me softly.

It all just went on from there.

-later that day-

I stood in front of the mirror again, looking over ever little imperfect detail. My acne scars, my acne, my chubby face, my stomach, the little scars littered all over the inside of my thighs, my stretch marks from my ass growing fast, and on my boobs, and my thighs. Nothing was right, it was all horrible.

I felt tears brim my eyes before slowly pouring onto my cheeks. The only thing people notice about me is my boobs and my ass, so why would anyone want me. Why does Crawford want me??

I just stood there, crying in the mirror when Crawford came in.

"Baby stop." Crawford said as he pulled me into his chest, letting me cry softly into his t shirt.

He picked me up and set me on the counter. "Baby look at me." Crawford said softly making me look at him, wiping some of my tears.

"You are perfect," he started, smiling at me. "These," he said, spreading my legs to show my scars. "Are beautiful. Your body, amazing, your smile, lights up a dull room, your hair, long, soft, and beautiful. Everything about you is amazing, so stop looking at every little tiny flaw, and realize, you are one of the most beautiful girls in the world!" He said, the biggest smile on his face.

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly as I sobbed into the crook of his neck.

"You're beautiful mamas, inside and out." Crawford whispered making me smile.