Chapter 29

Cameron's pov

I sat down on the back of the couch next to Chelsey, holding my water bottle in my hand as we were getting ready to film for Oscar's channel.

I handed this stuffed animal thing to Crawford and he was holding it before Oscar grabbed it and threw it, making it make a loud noise.

I laughed with Crawford at it before taking a drink of my water.

"What's up guys, welcome back to my channel! My names Oscar Guerra and we are finally here with this dysfunctional ass family." Oscar said.

He continued to explain what was happening while I just sat there, chilling.

"Who is the best Seavey?" David asked.

"Anna!" I immediately said while everyone said somebody other than Christian or Daniel.

"Who is the thickest?"

Will, Chelsey, and I all pointed at JC at the same time.

"Who is the most talented?"

My jaw dropped at the question before I just stayed still. "We all have different talents bruh." I said.

"Cameron is talented at skateboarding and dancing." Crawford said.

"Crawford and Cameron are good at sleeping on couches." David said making me gasp. I bursted out laughing, clapping my hands as I fell off the couch.

"Bro that's so true!!" I laughed as Crawford just gave him a confused and fake offended face.

I got back on the couch as I calmed down. "Ok but my reason was that I was broke and didn't have a place to live and I'd rather not sleep in my car." I said making everyone nod before we went on to the next question.

"Who has the most embarrassing sex story?"

I raised my hand quick as fuck. "Me me!" I said. "What's your story?" David asked.

"A police officer caught me getting railed by my ex in the back of his moms mini van!!" I said making everyone laugh.

Oscar told his story about how he got caught by his mom and we made jokes before we went on to the next question.

"What's the longest you've gone without a shower?"

"Like 3 days at most." I said as Crawford and JC said two or three days.

"You don't shower nowadays." JC said to Crawford which made me laugh, covering my mouth cause I know damn well Crawford showers he just doesn't shower alone.

"Have you guys ever hooked up with the same girl?"

"Fifth amendment!" I said, knowing everyone knows I've swung both ways before. Everyone else said fifth amendment which made me laugh a little bit.

"Craziest thing you've done to get kicked out of a club?"

"I got really drunk one night and was yelling bitches be bonkers for liking Trump in the club and this like seven foot, giant picked me up and carried me out over his shoulder. But like the bad thing was, he deadass dropped me and I ended up scraping my elbow and my knees because I like slid on the concrete. But good thing Corey was there because some guy came up to me and was like trying to help me up but he was sus as shit so I just laid there and Corey found me and carried me home." I laughed.

"You yelled bitches be bonkers for liking trump in a club?" Oscar asked making me laugh and nod.

Crawford told his little story about getting kicked out of a club which I remember cause I was just laughing my ass off the whole time.

"What's the craziest thing you've done in a relationship?"

"I don't care what the fuck you do as long as I know you're safe and you're not cheating on me." I said before holding Crawford's shoulders, shaking him a little bit.

"Who's most likely to get arrested and what for?"

Everyone turned towards me and I laughed.

"Cameron for assault." Chelsey said. "Hey whoa whoa, I only fight bitches if they deserve it or they hit me first. But if you hit me first don't be surprised when I spaz on your ass, I got childhood trauma and built up anger just waiting to be released." I said, defending myself.

"Or Oscar. Cameron and Oscar most definitely." JC said.

"Who had the biggest hoe phase?"

I raised my hand, knowing damn well it's my ass.

"Why're you raising your hand?" David asked. "Me, I had the biggest hoe phase, I can prove it too cause I've written down everyone I've hooked up with." I said, still holding my hand up.

"Prove it." David said making me laugh and pull my phone out, going to my notes, clicking on the one named hookups.

I clicked on it and handed it to David watching as he scrolled through it for two seconds. Ok, it's long but it's not like Harry Jowsey long, you swipe once and you're done.

"She might have you guys." David said as he handed my phone back.

"Who do you think is gonna have another hoe phase?" David asked before Oscar pointed to Crawford.

"Aye whoa! Whatcha tryna say here??" I asked, pushing Oscar's finger away making everyone laugh.

"Who do you think is the worst at hooking up?"

Oscar pointed to Crawford and I lost it. "Ahhh you're funny!" I yelled at Oscar, jumping in my seat. I calmed down, wiping some tears before mumbling, "por mi experiencia eres tu amigo." (From my experience it's you) I made sure Oscar could hear me.

"Whoa what!?" David asked making me laugh cause I forgot he spoke Spanish.

"bruh parada, fue en 2016 cuando ni siquiera conocías a Corey." (Bruh stop, it was in 2016 when you didn't even know Corey.) Oscar said making me laugh.

"Ok moving on, who's the most annoying drunk?"

"Crawford tried to break up with me while he was drunk and I called him, cause I was scared, and he said he didn't know what was going on." I laughed.

"I did that?" Crawford asked making me nod and laugh. "But for real though, JC is the most annoying drunk." I said, agreeing with everyone else.

"Rank roommate favorite to least favorite."

"Chelsey, Crawford, Wyl, Oscar, then JC because JC made me throw up cause he made me eat the worlds hottest gummy bear." I said.

"I didn't make you! I asked you if you wanted to and you said yes!" JC defended.

"Still threw up." I said with a laugh.

"Ok who's the funniest?"

"Wyl or Cameron!" They all said making me smile.

"Who's the cringiest?"

"Oscar!" We all said making us laugh.

Oscar did his outro before I went upstairs.

I walked into Crawford and I's room, sitting down on our bed before Crawford walked in, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Watching you walk upstairs fucked me up baby!" Crawford said as he walked over, hovering over me.

"Oh really?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yea baby." He said before attaching our lips.

It excelled from there, y'all know ok, y'all just know.