Chapter 45

A few months later
Cameron's pov

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my growing belly when Crawford walked in.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell everyone?" Crawford asked as I hoisted myself onto the bathroom sink.

"Yes baby. When we told them we were dating I thought I'd get so much shit, but actually, everyone loved us together. But now..." I trailed off, pulling him closer, draping my arms around his neck and my legs on either side of his waist. "We're getting married and we're gonna have a baby, and we get to see the gender tomorrow, and life right now, couldn't be any better!" I said, ending with a smile which made Crawford smile, looking away a little bit.

He looked up at me with a smile.

"You're 100% sure?" He asked making me sigh and roll my eyes playfully. "Yes Crawford, I'm ready!" I laughed making him laugh too.

He smiled and pressed a soft kiss to my lips before helping me off the sink before we both got ready for the day.

(Outfit, hair and makeup^)

I finished my makeup before brushing my teeth and following Crawford downstairs.

We walked into the stream room and Crawford got his camera set up while all the boys got on the couch.

I hid behind the couch while Crawford turned the camera on and started recording.

"What's up guys! It's Crawford Collins and I am here with my roommates today!" Crawford said before all the boys started cheering.

"So y'all are probably wondering, "guys, where's Cameron" well she's actually hiding because her and I have a big surprise!" Crawford said before I heard him jump up and run around the couch next to me.

He looked down at me and laughed before continuing. "Ok! Baby, come up in three, two, one!" Crawford said before I jumped up, my pregnant belly hanging out.

"I'm pregnant bitches!!" I yelled making all the guys laugh. "Clearly as you can tell, the mama of the house is actually gonna be a mama!" Crawford said as he placed his hands on my stomach.