Last bonus chapter: the freezer pt 2

Cameron's pov

Kian and JC walked back in so I took out my AirPods putting them back into the case and putting them into my bra to keep them from freezing.

Corey went on and on about the fucking AirPods while Kian and JC just did not give a shit.

I stayed silent, not wanting to say anything because I know people will hate on me for anything I say or do.

I took another hit of my dab pen to calm me down before putting it back into my bra.

Next challenge: pick the black ball, you gotta choose another person to take off their pants with you. Crawford got the black ball and chose Corey because he was being annoying and telling him to pick Dom or me for cheating.

"I need your pants!" Kian said as he ran in, taking Crawford pants. "Oh but they can have AirPods in!" Corey complained. "I'll take their AirPods!" Kian said as he took Corey's pants before running out, not taking out AirPods.

I stood next to David now, making fun of Crawford who had his socks pulled up like all the way while Corey stood under a shelf, dancing around for some reason.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I laughed as Corey deadass got completely naked. I laughed at him, so fucking confused before I looked at Crawford and everyone else who was laughing.

"Bro I can't with this man! The fuck is wrong with you!?" I laughed looking at him again as he put his clothes back on.

Someone told Corey to get out from under the shelf where he literally can't feel anything, so Corey fired back with, "then tell them to take their AirPods out!"

I facepalmed before looking at Bobby and them. "They literally don't have them in!" Kian said.

"No out of this room!" Corey fired back. "Shut up Corey!" I said, making a tsk noise at him as I waved him off.

-time skip-

There's a fan in here now and Kian and JC just told us all to take off our pants and socks.

I sighed before pulling my sweatpants down, now only in shorts before I pulled off my long black Nike socks and handed them to JC after putting phone into my bra.

New game: choose black ball, pick one person to leave.

"Let me go first I have even gotten to pick a damn ball yet!" I said, pushing Dom outta the way.

I reached my hand into the bag, grabbing a bag before pulling it out, pulling my fists as I saw it was black. "Get the fuck out!" I said, pointing at Corey.

"You pick Corey?" Kian asked. "Yes, Corey get the fuck out! Go!" I said, shooing him away.

I blew him a kiss and told him I loved him as he walked out and I put my AirPods back in.

-time skip-

We're not allowed to touch the shelves for support and we have to take off our shirts now.

Crawford left and I'm now in my sports bra and shorts, by myself away from the boys, holding my arms across my stomach in order to try and cover myself a little bit since I'm in a freezer with a bunch of guys in their underwear.

"I have to pay rent honestly." Dom said. I rolled my eyes, blasting why don't we as I tried to keep myself a little warm, not wanting to believe anything Dom's saying.

-like ten minutes later-

Aaron's still in, Alex said he'd pay for Dom's rent and now I'm standing here, very freaking uncomfortable because I keep catching all the boys staring at me.

I looked up, locking eyes with David before I shook my head, not even saying a word as I walked out of the freezer, quickly grabbing my hoodie and throwing it on, trying to cover myself in anyway possible.

"Bro I couldn't do it!" I said to the boys, biting my tongue a little as to keep my eyes from welling up with tears.

"Oh my god!" Bobby said as he felt my forehead. "Aren't I just so freaking warm?? I think I have a fever." I joked, making a stupid face before Bobby laughed and then ended up walking away. I grabbed my sweat pants, pulling them on before I put on my socks and shoes, putting my hood up before grabbing Crawford and pulling him away.

We stood towards the front of the store, my eyes finally starting to water as I tried to calm down.

"Cam, you totally could've gone longer- what happened? Are you ok?" Crawford asked, placing his hand on my face, looking me in the eye.

"I felt so uncomfortable because I caught every one of them in there staring at me, like trying to hide it but they weren't good at it and I just- I couldn't do it anymore that's why I didn't say anything when I left." I whispered quickly.

"And please don't say anything cause they could've done so much worse than just stare at me!" I added just as quick.

"Ok, ok, just calm down, ok?" Crawford said, pulling me into a hug, his hand on the back of my head as his other hand rubbed my back.

I sniffled a little bit, wiping the couple of tears that had fallen as I melted into Crawford's loving embrace.

-another time skip-

David won the 5k after a game of Rock Paper Scissors against Dom.

Now Crawford and I are at my apartment in the kitchen

I smiled into the kiss as Crawford picked me up, placing me on the kitchen counter as our lips moved in sync.

"Cam, we should got to the bedroom." Crawford said as I kissed his neck. "Live a little." I whispered in his ear, giving it a little nibble before going back to kissing his neck.

I smirked as I found a sweet spot on his neck, sucking and nibbling a little bit, creating a small hickey.

"Mm." Crawford moaned softly before I pulled away. "Don't care what you say!" He said before picking me up, carrying me to my room where he placed me on the bed, him hovering over me.

-time skip-

Crawford and I were both breathless and sweaty as he thrusted into me, giving my boobs a couple short kisses at the same time.

"Cameron!! Crawford!!" A guys voice slurred from my living room. Crawford stopped, looking at me with a look of astonishment. "You're fucking kidding!" I mumbled, before my bedroom door flew open, Crawford and I covering ourselves as Corey fell into my room.

"Corey what the fuck!?" I yelled, pulling on a t shirt before reaching over the side of the bed and grabbing Crawford boxers, tossing them to him.

He put them on while Corey pulled himself onto my bed, deadass almost passing out on the end of my bed.

"Corey! The couch!" I said, motioning to the couch on the other side of my room. "No." He whined, moving himself to lay down right next to Crawford, pushing Crawford closer to me.

We both sighed, rolling our eyes as we got comfortable, Crawford spooning me as Corey was passed out on the other side of us.

"I hope he knows he's a butch for interrupting us." Crawford whispered. "Hopefully he figured it out!" I whispered back before kissing Crawford goodnight, both of us falling asleep.