Bonus chapter: the interview

(Barrie is 1 now.)

Cameron's pov

I laid Barrie down in her bed for her nap before kissing her head and walking to the door, shutting off the light before leaving the room and shutting the door quietly behind me.

I then walked downstairs, finding the boys in the youtube room before my phone started ringing.

If you don't know, Crawford and I lived in the c4 house for another year after Barrie was born before everyone decided they needed their own place, especially Crawford and I since we have Barrie and there's just not that much room in the c4 house. Crawford still does YouTube but I haven't posted in a long time because I've been so busy with Barrie and I thought it'd be better not to put her all over the internet. Yes I post her on Instagram and stuff but I just don't want her life to just be YouTube and cameras all the time.

I picked up my phone and answered it, putting it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi this is Janet from (random interview place), is this Cameron Blakely?" The woman asked from the other line.

"This is she!" I said with a smile. "Hi Cameron, my team and I were wondering if you'd like to come in and talk about your friend Corey, the one who passed away?"

"Uh yea! I'd love to, when?"

"We were planning on this Friday maybe? You can bring your husband and daughter to watch from behind the scenes if you'd like!"

"Of course yea! What time?" I asked as I put it on speaker and went to my calendar. "We were planning on 10:30!"

"Yea of course! I'll be there!" I said before she thanked me and we said our goodbyes.

I told all the boys and they all congratulated me.

-friday-

I woke up to my alarm making sigh before turning, finding Crawford with Barrie laying on his chest.

"Good morning baby!" I said softly, scratching Barrie's back as Crawford's eyes slowly opened and he smiled.

I got up after giving both Crawford and Barrie a kiss before I walked to the bathroom. I got undressed before turning on the shower and getting in.

After my shower I put on a dress before doing my hair and makeup.