Chapter 33

Cameron's pov

I sat there, anxiously waiting when Brian ran in. "Oh my fucking god! Are you ok??" He asked making me nod. "Thank you for bringing me clothes Brian." I said softly, trying to smile a little bit.

"Yea of course! I also took the bloody towel out of your front seat so that it didn't look like you killed someone." Brian said to Crawford who was too busy being worried.

I reached up and held Crawford's hand when I noticed the nurse coming back. Her facial expression gave everything away and I felt my heart sink.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, we found an embryo that had a fetus in it, in your pants. We are terribly sorry." The nurse said but I already tuned her out after hearing embryo.

Tears started falling down my cheeks when Crawford just fell to his knees. Brian and the nurse rushed to his side but I was lifeless, staring into nothing, not knowing what to even do.

They helped Crawford up and he listened to the doctor as I just sat there.

-time skip-

We got home and I just walked inside and trudged up the stairs, going to my room and laying on the bed, crying.

Crawford's pov

I watched as Cameron walked upstairs, ignoring everyone who was standing in the living room.

"Is everything ok? You guys rushed out in the middle of the night." Oscar asked. I sat down on the landing of the stairs and shoved my head into my hands, sobbing into them.

They all rushed over, JC taking me into his arms where I just let everything go. "You don't have to talk yet, just whenever you're ready." Brian said from where he was squatting in front of me. Clearly Brian already knew but nobody else did.

"Sh-she had a miscarriage." I said softly. JC pulled me in closer. "It's ok dude, it happens all the time, I already know Cameron is gonna blame herself but don't let her, she can't control these things." Oscar said as he rubbed my back.

"I could've been a dad." I sobbed. "I know, but you guys are still young, just don't let it get to you too much, and you guys can take as much time as you need to regroup from this." JC comforted as he rubbed shoulder.

I nodded and sat up, "I'm gonna go be with Cameron," I said and they all nodded before I stood up and walked upstairs.

Cameron's pov

I turned as I heard the door open. Crawford stood there with bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

I turned and opened my arms as he crawled into them, sobbing loudly into my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair as I cried softly myself.

"It's ok." I said softly, holding him close. He didn't say anything we just both cried together.

-the next day-

I woke up to a knock on Crawford and I's bedroom door. "Come in." I said softly before the door opened and all the boys came in including Kian and Dylan. JC was holding a bag making me smile slightly.

"Hi." I said softly as Crawford slept soundly next to me. "Hey bub, how ya feeling?" Oscar asked as he sat down at my feet, placing a hand on my shin.

"Could definitely be better." I said as JC handed me the bag. I opened it and smiled as tears filled my eyes, seeing a bunch of cards, a blue rose, and a couple of Crawford and I's favorite snacks.

"Thank you guys." I said as I stood up and group hugged everyone.

-time skip-

I laid in bed, cuddled up in my blankets as I sobbed, my body shaking as it grew harder to breathe. I opened my phone and started recording because I like to record my panic attacks so I can look back at them.

"E-everything h-hurts and I don't know h-how to fix it!" I sobbed. If you're wondering, everyone's gone, they had stuff they needed to do so I'm home by myself.

"I-I lost my baby and m-my brother and my b-best f-friend and I j-just c-can't anymore. It's so f-fucking hard to k-keep going w-when I don't h-have anything le-left." I sobbed harshly.

I sat there, hyperventilating and sobbing, sitting up as I just let everything go.

"I don't know what to do anymore!!" I sobbed before reaching over and stopping the recording. I stood up and walked downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka and walking back upstairs.

I opened the bottle and chugged some of it, not even caring about the burning sensation in my throat.

I haven't eaten since the news and I'm just done.

-another time skip-

Crawford's pov

I walked into the house with Oscar and Will, setting my bags down on the couch before running my fingers through my hair and walking upstairs.

"Baby?" I asked as I walked into the room. I saw a bottle of vodka spilled on the floor and the bathroom door open.

"Baby!?" I yelled when I saw her passed out next to the toilet covered in puke. "Baby??" I asked, falling next to her and tapping her cheeks, shaking her until she woke up.

I pulled her into me, sitting her up where she threw up a little bit on me but I helped her get to the toilet to finish it off.

I stayed next to her before she fell back into me, passing out again. I moved us to where we were inside the shower and I set her against the shower wall.

I then took off her clothes before throwing them and taking my clothes off as well. I then turned on the shower and cleaned her up, glad she's awake just too weak to help herself at the moment.

Once I cleaned her up and shut off the water, I just leaned on the wall, holding Cameron close, kissing her head softly. I then stood up and put on some boxers and shorts before grabbing Cameron, picking her up and carrying her to the bed.

I then changed her into some underwear and one of my t shirts before moving her and placing her into our bed, covering her with the blankets before kissing her head.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed our puke covered clothes before taking them downstairs, bumping into Oscar on the way to the washer and dryer.

"Bruh why were you yelling? Is everything ok?" He asked as he followed me. "Yea, I just got scared cause Cam passed out and was like choking on her own vomit because she drank like almost a full bottle of vodka and she threw up on me so now I'm washing our clothes." I said.

"Shit dude, I'm sorry." Oscar said as I put the clothes into the washer before starting it.

"It's fine, I guess I just got to keep my eye out for her at the moment." I said sadly, knowing she's come so far from where she used to be. I don't want her to go back to her old ways, I can't see her do that.

I said goodnight to Oscar before walking upstairs and crawling into bed next to Cameron, pulling her into my arms.

I kissed her head, tears falling from my eyes. "I'm proud of you Cameron, I know you probably can't hear me cause you're asleep but I love you and I'm so proud of the woman you've become in the past few years." I whispered, sniffling a little bit before I kissed her head and laid down more.

I pulled her closer before I wiped my tears and fell asleep.