Chapter 34

A few weeks later
Cameron's pov

I walked outta the bathroom, holding my water in my hand as I walked over to Crawford.

So the past few weeks have been horrible. I'm not proud of myself, but I tried to end my life so I was emitted into a psychiatric hospital where they helped me a lot and they put me on antidepressants but I don't take them because I've been on antidepressants since my brother died when I was 19 and it only made my depression worse. Anyways, Crawford and I decided not to tell anybody about the miscarriage but the people who were here the night it happened, so only Will, Oscar, Kian, Dylan, Brian, and JC.

The whole week before I tried to commit, I didn't eat, like I had nothing in my system, so now, Crawford sits me down everyday, with nobody around, and makes sure I eat.

I'm so fucking thankful for Crawford, he's been nothing but helpful the past few weeks and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

I haven't talked to any of the boys who live here since I got back from the hospital so today we were planning on sitting them down and talking about everything.

"Baby, baby, hear me out." Crawford said as he crawled over me, pushing me down with his head. "Baby heart me out!" He said making me laugh.

"I'm listening!" I laughed. "Are you sure you don't wanna try the meds? The doctor said it might help." Crawford said as he placed his nose onto mine.

"Baby, those meds only make things worse for me." I said making him blink.

"Okay! Just thought I'd ask!" He said before he started tickling me. I laughed, trying to get away from him before I got up and bolted out of the room, running downstairs.

I laughed as he stood on one end of the couch and I stood on the other, both of us on our toes.

I bolted to the stream room where a bunch of people were before i was grabbed by Oscar.

I laughed as he held me together, facing me towards Crawford. "No no no!!" I laughed before Crawford started tickling me again.

I laughed as I squirmed around, not being able to get free.

"Ok I'm done." Crawford said making me sigh in relief before I stood up. "Hey, can y'all come in the living room?" I asked the three boys who were sitting in the stream room. They all nodded and followed me to the living room before JC walked down and Kian walked into the house.

"Perfect timing Mr Lawley." I said with a smile before he smiled back and sat down on the couch.

JC sat down on the love sac with Barrie before I sat down on the coffee table in front of everyone.

"So, first off, I know what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have done it, but I just want to sit you guys down and tell you that I am ok. And I know I scared the shit out of you guys, and I did a terrible thing, but I just want you guys to know, I never wanted to hurt any of you." My voice cracked as tears filled my eyes.

"I had so many things going through my head that night and I just couldn't take it. I was think about Corey, and my brother, and the baby I lost, and I was drunk, and I just was not in the right mind set, and I should've never done that to you guys." I said as I couple tears fell from my eyes.

"Cameron, the only thing we care about is that you are ok." Oscar said as he sat up, taking my hand into his. "Exactly! We just want you to be ok, and to be with us in this fat ass dysfunctional family." Brian added as he sat up and grabbed my other hand.

"I just want you guys to know that I'm so sorry." I said, breaking down. JC walked over and sat next to me, pulling me into his arms, holding me like a brother would hold his sister.

"Don't apologize for anything Cameron." JC said. I could tell he was crying because his voice was shaky. Everyone was gathered around me, comforting me in any way they could.

"I was so stupid!" I sobbed again. "It's ok." JC whispered as he pulled me in closer.

God I love these people. Even when you've hit your breaking point and you've done unthinkable things, they're still there to help you.

-time skip-

I sat down on the couch next to Crawford, holding my plate of pizza in my hands. I picked up a slice and looked at Crawford, smiling as I took a phat ass bite.

"I'm proud of you." Crawford said with a smile before kissing my head.

"Did y'all start the movie yet!?" JC asked as he ran into the living room. "No bruh hurry up!" I said with a laugh and a mouth full of pizza.

"God you are so awesome and I love you!" JC said, referring to the fact I was actually eating. "I love you too I guess." I joked making him chuckle before he sat down and Will started the movie.

We all just ate, watched movies, talked, laughed, just had a good time being a family.