Bonus chapter: the box

This is just a cute little memory between Cameron, Corey, and Crawford.

Cameron's pov

I woke up to a bunch of boys screaming and jumping around in Corey's room.

I opened my eyes, looking around at the group of boys before I flipped them off and laid back down.

"Cameron get up or I'm throwing you in the pool!" A voice said as I just laid there on chorus love sac. "Fuck off!" I groaned.

"That's it!" I heard before my body was being picked up. "No don't!" I screamed as Corey carried me outside. "You fucking bitch!" I screamed as he threw me into the freezing cold pool.

I resurfaced, gasping as I quickly climbed out, chasing after Corey before we made it inside and my ass slipped and deadass face planted onto the floor.

"Ow!" I said as I picked myself up. "You're a bitch!" I said as I passed Corey, going into his room and grabbing my bag.

I walked into the bathroom that Kian and Corey share before shutting the door.

I lifted up the toilet seat to find a massive shit inside.

"Kian!!" I yelled at I opened the door. He walked over, laughing as he saw the toilet. "Fuck you! Learn to flush!" I said before walking back into the bathroom, flushing the toilet before I shut the door.

Got undressed before getting into the shower.

-time skip-

I walked out of the house, liking the outfit I put together for this video.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun before walking over to all the boys, wrapping my arms around Crawford's waist as we waited for Kian and JC to finish their intro and start the video

-a little bit later-

"Cameron let's go!!" Kian yelled. "I'm coming!!" I yelled back as I walked in front of the camera.

"Do your intro!!" JC yelled.

"What's up guys! I'm Cameron Blakely and I'm gonna win because I'm fucking broke!" I said before flipping the camera off for my pose.

After everyone finished their intro I stood between Matt and Crawford. "Alright everybody! These are our eight men!" JC said making me flip him off.

They were talking about how tana was supposed to be here but she didn't show up. "By the way Corey wants to hook up with you!" Kian said making me laugh, remembering when Corey told me he'd definitely hook up with her if he could.

They explained all the rules, passed out the waters, the granola bars, and the bathroom passes before we got our numbers. I got five which was ok.

I stood behind Sam before he walked into the box, making me stand between Kian and JC.

"No phones Cameron!!" Kian yelled as I handed him my phone before JC took it and threw it with the others.