Chapter 14

Cameron's pov

I walked into Crawford's house and shut the door behind me. I then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before opening it and taking a drink.

I then closed it up and walked to Crawford's room. I walked in and shut the door behind me before setting my stuff on his bed. Crawford was in the shower so I snuck into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I then slowly undressed myself, dropping all my clothes to the floor before walking towards the shower.

I then opened the door before stepping in and smirking. Crawford turned and jumped before laughing slightly.

"Guess what day it is." I said softly as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hmm, I wonder." He said making me chuckle. "It's officially been a whole month since we asked each other out." I said with a smile as Crawford rubbed my back.

He smiled before grabbing my waist and picking me up, pushing me against the wall. Our lips connected in a passionate kiss as his hands roamed my body and I pulled lightly at his hair.

Y'all know, ok? Don't even try to ask.

-time skip-

I dried my hair before brushing it out a little and putting it into a towel. I then threw my hoodie and leggings back on while Crawford got dressed also.

"So! We're going to Corey's tonight right?" I asked as I took the towel off my head and brushed my hair once again.

"Yea, I kinda forgot what we're doing but something for a video." He said.

I nodded and grabbed my phone and my bag. "So cutie, where are we going?" I asked, slapping Crawford's butt.

"It's a surprise." He said as we held hands, walking out of his house. "Malady." He said as he opened the passenger door for me. "Why thank you." I said as I got in and let him shut the door.

He got into the driver seat before turning to me, holding up a sleeping mask. I rolled my eyes with a smile before taking the mask and putting it over my eyes.

Crawford's hand found my thigh as we drove in a peaceful silence, the only sound coming from the music that was playing.

-skip drive-

Crawford parked before getting out and opening my door, helping me out so I don't hurt myself or something like that.

He then grabbed my bag for me and my phone before shutting the door to his car. "One more second!" He said before I heard him opening his trunk.

He then closed it and came back over before pulling the blindfold off. "Before anything, imma need you to put this on." He said, holding out a white bikini. I smiled and rolled my eyes before getting back into the car. We were surrounded by trees and we were in gravel.

I quickly pulled the swimsuit on before getting out.