Chapter 26

Cameron's pov

I took off running, sprinting to where they were. Falling to my knees as I helped Daniel, Oscar, and JC pull Corey out.

I sobbed, holding his face in my hands before I looked up and saw Daniel trying to leave.

I stood up, sprinting towards him, Christian and I tackling him to the ground.

"I told you not to!! I told you!!" I screamed as I gripped the collar of his shirt. "Cameron! Go be with Corey!!" Christian said. I stood up and ran over to Corey, going back to holding his face in my hands, putting my forehead on his chest.

I put my hands together, intertwining my fingers.

"Please god please, don't let him go, please." I prayed, not knowing what else I could do.

I watched as the red and blue lights appeared and they took Corey on a stretcher. I stood next to Oscar as me, him, Daniel, and Christian walked away.

I got into my car, slamming the door shut and smacking the fuck outta my steering wheel.

I got my phone out and started recording.

"Guys!! Please don't fucking drink and drive!! I'm begging you!! Please!!!" I screamed, tears flooding down my cheeks as it grew harder to breathe.

I grabbed my sleeve and bit down on it, muffling my scream sobs.

I can't drive, I can't do it.

I got my phone out and called Crawford.

"Baby? Where'd you go?? I need you!" He said. "I'm in my car b-but I-I can't d-drive because I-I just c-can't s-stop!!" I sobbed.

"Baby I'm coming to get you and you can ride with JC, chelsey, Oscar, and I!" He said before I heard him running.

He hung up just before I saw him outside my car.

I opened the door and jumped into his arms. "I can't lose him Crawford!! I can't do it!!" I sobbed.

"It's ok babe! We're going to the hospital, we'll find out, but he's strong baby, he's so strong! He wouldn't wanna leave any of us!" Crawford said as he grabbed my things and shut off my car before shutting the door and locking it.

He then guided me to JC's car and we got in and drove to the hospital.

We then walked in and got told to sit in the waiting room so we did that and I rested my head on Crawford's shoulder, somehow someway falling asleep.

Crawford's pov

About 10 minutes later we were told to go home and that Jarrad would contact JC with what happened.

We agreed and I decided not to mess with Cameron, so I just picked her up and carried her out to the car.

-time skip-

I was laying in bed with Cameron, holding her close as she slept soundly. I couldn't sleep whatsoever so I was just on my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

The door opened and JC walked in with a sad look on his face.

"Shh, I don't wanna wake her." I whispered but it didn't work cause she woke up with a sudden jolt.

I held her close as we sat up, both of us eager to hear the news.

Cameron's pov

"Uhh, Jarrad called and they said Corey didn't make it, and that he died on impact." JC said, his voice cracking at the news.

"No..." I mumbled to myself before I stood up, my heart beat ringing through my ears as my head felt like it was gonna explode.

My vision became spotty before everything went black as I hit the ground.

Crawford's pov again

JC and I ran to Camerons side, trying to catch her but not getting there fast enough. I turned her towards me before a couple second later her eyes fluttered open.

Both JC and I took a sigh of relief before she sat up and we all just broke down, all of us just sobbing together.

Cameron's pov again (sorry bout the pov changes)

We didn't know what to do, we all lost our best friend.

"I don't want this to be true!!" I sobbed.

"None of us do Cameron." JC said softly. "Why!? Why him!? He's done nothing but good things in this world!! Why does god have to take all the good ones!?" I sobbed loudly.

We all ended up just crying, basically all night, all of us just bawling our eyes out.

-the next day-

I sat in my bed, looking at all the videos I have a Corey and I.

I then got my computer out, making a compilation of Corey and I.

After I made that I was sobbing, like full on sobbing, like loud as shit, just letting that shit out.

My bedroom door opened and Zach stood there. "Dude what is wrong!?" He asked annoyed.

"No!! I am not gonna listen to you be a fucking bitch because I told you your girlfriend was a clout chaser after my best friend just died!! My best friend! The reason I am where I am today, is fucking dead!! I have a reason to cry, and to be loud because Corey is dead!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Really!?" Zach asked. "Corey was killed yesterday! They were drunk and Daniel fucking Silva decided, "hey Corey, we're both drunk, let's go take a ride in my fucking McLaren"! He was drunk driving, he crashed that car! He killed my best friend!!" I sobbed again, my arms flailing everywhere.

Zach didn't say anything, he just ran over and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in close.

I sobbed loudly into his shoulder while he silently cried into my hair.

-later that day-

I've reached a breaking point, this is my breaking point.

I sobbed loudly as picked up random things, throwing them against the wall.

I picked up a basket of makeup and chucked it against the wall with a raging scream.

I went to grab another thing went I caught a sharp edge of my eyelash curler, slicing myself.

"Mmhmhm god damnit!!" I yelled as I kicked the leg of my vanity, just as Crawford walked in. There was blood dripping down my arm, not stopping just continuous.

"Cameron! You can't be doing this shit!" Crawford said as he went to the bathroom and grabbed a wash rag.

He came back and it was wet now so he pushed it onto my cut. "You need to stop hurting yourself Cameron! Corey wouldn't want this!" He said sternly.

I didn't say anything I just looked at Crawford. "Babe I think you need stitches." Crawford said. I looked up and sighed, nodding slowly.

We grabbed our things, told Zach where we were going and then went to my car to go to the hospital.