Bonus chapter: the freezer

(This and the next chapter are gonna be the last of this book)

Cameron's pov

I sat in my car holding a fireball shooter as I pointed my phone at myself, pressing record.

"What's up guys! I'm Cameron Blakely and I'm team purple!" I said before downing my fireball shot and giving the camera a thumbs up.

I stopped the recording before sending the video to JC.

-next night-

I walked into the gas station wearing a pair of sweatpants, my purple t shirt, and an under appreciated hoodie.

I had shorts on under my sweats so I was in my underwear surrounded by a bunch of dudes and I have a sports bra on since that's literally all I ever wear and everyone has seen me in a sports bra before.

I walked up to Crawford, remembering the things that occurred between us last night and what he said this morning.

"So, are we telling people?" I asked, looking up at him. "Well Corey already knows and I kinda told my mom." He said, both of us laughing a little bit.

"So imma take that as a yes!" I said making Crawford chuckle, wrapping his arm around my waist. "I would love to tell people you're my girlfriend!" He said with a big smile.

"Hey lovebirds! Let's go!" Corey slurred. I rolled my eyes, facepalming before I grabbed Crawford, pulling him to the counter.

"Imma need a shot to get through this, especially if Corey's like that." I said. "You want one?" I asked Crawford who shrugged and said sure.

I bought two tequila shooters before Crawford and I opened them up, downing them before we walked over to everyone else.

I stood next to Crawford as Kian and JC walked out of the freezer. "Alright! We're here with the boys!" Kian said. In instinct I threw my empty plastic tequila shooter at him, everyone laughing.

"You're a boy Cameron!!" He yelled before I flipped him off.

They went on about the freezer and that we get 5 grand if we win. Bobby asked if the frisked us before Dom pulled a fucking oxygen tank out, like what the fuck??

Corey started to say something and everybody ignored him, talking over him as we walked into the freezer.

"My names Dom and I need an oxygen tank to win." Corey slurred to Bobby's camera. "Corey shut the fuck up and get in the damn freezer!" I said before Corey walked into the freezer.

"I told everyone to wear one pair of socks, one pair of pants, one shirt, and one jacket!" JC said.

"Wait! I have shorts on under my pants because I don't wanna be in my underwear in front of a camera!" I said, raising my hand from where I stood in front of Alex and Crawford.

"That's fine!" Kian said before I gave a thumbs up and put my hand down, listening to them explain everything.

Kian was telling the camera how they know this is a bad idea and the fact that they told us if we want to leave or if we feel weird we can leave before he stopped abruptly, looking at me.

"And before any of y'all say anything about, like, "why the fuck do you guys keep making Cameron do all these challenges" and blah blah blah. Cameron just happens to be there every fucking time we think of these challenges and she asks if she can be in them. Like, she begged to do this one so don't yell at us for this!" Kian said.

"I want to be here!" I said, holding my hands in my pockets as I jumped up and down. Crawford grabbed the back of my hoodie, stopping me. "Your boobs are bouncing and I don't want anyone else seeing what's mine." He whispered to me making me smile.