|Different|

I never realised I forgot to add these, I'm so sorry. Warning ⚠️: Mention of blood, stabbing, or just in general uhm fighting. THE TYPICAL GHOST OF TSUSHIMA SHISH!!!
——————————————————————
We brought the man back to Taka. "Yukio!" Taka exclaimed. "They saved us, Taka!" The man told him. "Thank you, my lord and my lo- I mean (Y/n)," Taka said, while pink brushed his cheeks. "The Mongols are here. Where is Yuna?" Jin asked. "She went to get a family from the house across the river. Hasn't come back," Yukio replied. "Damn...," Jin whispered under his breath. "Well... Let's go to here then!" I exclaimed. Jin nodded and we took off to Yuna.

We saw Yuna and went to her. "We're ready to light the forge," Jin said. "Taka said you were looking for a family...?" I asked her. "I was too late. The Mongols captured them, just across the river. Those people took my brother in when he was an apprentice," She explained. "Then we won't leave them behind," Jin said. Me and Jin went to the house were the hostages were. I pulled my mask and was about to go in, but Jin grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled. He put his hand on my mouth and put his other finger in front of his mouth. I understood it and quickly shut my mouth. He pulled his hand away and said, "Are you crazy? There are too many Mongols in there." He then flicked my forehead and grabbed his sword. I looked how he assassinated two men and then motioned me to come to him. "That's how you need to do it," He said, calmly. I looked at him with a blank stare and said, "Jin, I learned you that." He stared back and there was an awkward silence. I sighed and got inside of the house to kill the remaining Mongols. We rescued the hostages and helped them. "You... You saved us," The peasant said. "The fight's not over," Jin said. What a motivational guy.

We were back to Taka's place. I was sitting on the ground and cleaning my sword. "Light the forge, Taka," Jin said. "But, what about the Mongols?" He asked. "They won't risk destroying this place. That gives us a chance to kill them," Jin said, like it was a normal thing. "If they don't kill us first," Taka said. I looked up at Taka. "We are here to protect you, Taka. I already told you that," I told him, again. "You will not always be there to protect me, (Y/n) ," He said back. I stood up and approached him. "But I can at least try?!" I raised my tone a little bit. His eyes widened and but then narrowed again. He glared and said, "Do not yell at me. Stop thinking you can protect everybody. You're just a little girl with some silly dreams," Taka said. My mouth opened and my eyes widened. He never talked like that, this wasn't him. He's probably just scared, that's why he's like this. But those words, why does everybody think that I can't protect them? I closed my mouth and went outside. I whistled and out of nowhere my little fox friend came. "Hey buddy, will you protect that dumb ass for me?" I asked. Iruki went inside and got on Taka's shoulder. Taka looked back at me, "(Y/n)... I... I didn't mean it. I..." I pulled my mask up and took off. He just needs time... Just like me.
I heard footsteps quickly approaching me. I knew it was Jin. He grabbed my shoulder and made me turn around to face him. "What was that all about?" He asked. "He's probably just tired and scared. He never talks like that. But I'm still mad at him, Jin. Those words, they..." I was cut off by the Mongols. I pulled my mask up and looked at Jin. "Ready?" I asked him. "Ready."

Me and Jin were killing the men, while everybody was watching us. Back to back, we fought them. We were truly a dream team. Suddenly, I heard a yelp for help, the sound was coming from the house. I ran inside and saw Iruki biting a Mongols foot, but then being tossed aside. Taka was staring at the Mongol, frozen in place. I approached the Mongol. He stood before Taka, staring at him. But, before he could do anything, I stabbed the man through his neck. You could see the end of my sword at the front of the man. I took back my sword and the man fell lifeless on the ground. I looked at Taka and saw him staring at me with wide eyes. He had blood on his face. I didn't know why I did that. I made my way towards Iruki to see if the Mongol didn't hurt him too badly. Iruki got on my shoulder without any problem and I went back outside.