|We Both Have No Honor|

Please read the author's note at the end, if you don't... I will come to your house.

Me and Jin were back at the Temple. Jin was already trying to explain what happened, even though Sensei was mad we didn't kill her. We explained how some archers were preparing a massive attack and she needed our help. We all agreed to stop this attack. Sensei then eyed our hands that were holding each other. We quickly let go and pretended nothing had happened. Ishikawa smirked and walked away. "You think he noticed?" I asked. "Probably. Why? Don't you want other people to know we're a couple, princess?" Jin asked, with a hint of a smirk. I blushed and elbowed in his side.
We agreed to meet in Kushi. The houses were burned down and nothing was left. No people, no homes. We saw Ishikawa and approached him. "Have you heard anything of Tomoe?" Jin asked. "If the four of us would meet, she will reveal where and when her archers plan to attack," He explained. We discussed our further plan and decided to head on. "Where are we going now?" I asked, trying to get on Kage. "North of Umugi Cove," He said. After some minutes Ishikawa warned us. "We're getting close, keep your eyes open," He said. "Let's continue on foot," Jin said. We got off our horses. We arrived at an open field with a lot of little hills. "Stay Low. Archers can be hidden here," Ishikawa whispered. We got close to a little house, known as the gambling den. "Ok, I'll positing myself there and you," Sensei was cut off. "Jin, (Y/n), Ishikawa, I wanted to kill you, you would be already dead," Tomoe yelled. "Now, come here," She added. "Damn, you two stay here," Ishikawa ordered us. "Not a chance," I said and followed him. He sighed. We climbed inside of the rotting house and saw Tomoe. Sensei and Tomoe gave each other a glare. "Your archers are planning an attack. Where and when?" I asked, to break the awkward silence. "Umugi cove. Heading there now," She said. "Why tell us?" Sensei asked. "The Khan betrayed me. I'm taking my archers away," She simply explained. "I don't believe you," Sensei blankly stated. "Do nothing. And watch what happens," She said. Suddenly, a loud horn sound came from outside. "Damn it, the Mongols followed me!" Tomoe exclaimed. "DAMN YOU, TOMOE," Ishikawa yelled out angrily. Me and Jin shared a look and sighed. We went outside and started battling against the Mongols. Ishikawa kept yelling about how it was a trap, and Tomoe always denied. "God, will they shut up already?!" I said, frustrated. Jin who was protecting my back, chuckled. We were finally done and joined the Sensei and the student who were bickering. "Sensei, she fought against the Mongols," I sighed. "To deceive so we would lower our guard!" He exclaimed. "If I wanted to put an arrow in your back, no one could've stopped me!" Tomoe yelled. I looked over to Jin for help. "Enough! Umugi cove could be under an attack. We need to move," Jin said. The two finally shut up. We decided to move on and followed Tomoe.

We met the first Mongol patrol and made an end to them. Jin explained how if we continued down these roads, the archers can be alerted. So, we agreed to cut through the field. We fought another Mongol patrol. It was then revealed that Tomoe usually convinced her archers to spare lives and not take them. But Ishikawa probably didn't believe this. We then decided to wait till it was dark, so that we could attack. "Let's rest. I'll keep watch," Jin said. Tomoe and Ishikawa finally shut up and just laid on the grass, while I laid my head on Jin's shoulder. Jin kisses my forehead and continued to wait for the dark.

It was dark. "Tomoe, you're in front. Me, Sensei and (Y/n) will follow," Jin explained. Tomoe joked about how she would get stabbed in the back before making her way. We saw some Mongol lookouts and quickly assassinated them. We came closer to Umugi cove, sneaking past Mongols. We were so close, till Tomoe decided to do something else. "See those barrels? One flaming arrow, and it's done," She said. Jin protested but after some discussions, we agreed to let her do it. We waited behind some plants, till we saw how the Mongols were on fire. We quickly killed the rest that was still alive. When we were done we came together. "Not bad, Sakai, Kaneto," Ishikawa said. "Where's Tomoe?" I asked. We called out for her, but no answer. Ishikawa told us how he saw her on the path to Umugi cove. We ran down a road, searching for her. We all were thinking about what she needed here. There were only smugglers and thieves here. "She needs a boat to get of the mainland!" Ishikawa exclaimed. We saw a man and asked him if he saw a woman. "Yeah, a warrior. She was headed for the beach," He said.