|Meeting Again|

Jin was asleep, laying on the ground. He was struggling, like he had a bad dream. Suddenly, he woke up. He felt a sharp pain. He looked down on his chest and saw a bandage wrapped around him. Who saved him? He carefully stood up and looked around. He saw fire. He knew he had to go there.

"Someone worked hard to keep me alive..."

He looked at the bucket with bloody water. Who helped him? He started walking towards the small cliff and saw a village, burning alive.

"Mongols..."

He started making his way down to the village.

"Someone saved me and hid me back there. Maybe they have my sword..."

He sneaked past the Mongols and got inside a little house. He looked around.

"Someone was sharpening their blade... A warrior?!"

He started searching for something that could be useful. Finally he found something interesting.

"My armor!"

He put the armor on, adjusting it a little bit, and started to go to the door. Jin slid the door open and saw something, that made him feel sick. A innocent man was being tortured by a Mongol. And then... The man was killed. Jin started to step angrily towards the Mongols till he was pushed back by a woman.

"Back inside, now!"

The woman closed the door so fast, even the light couldn't keep up.

"How are your wounds?! Can you run?"

Jin looked confused at the young woman.

"I... I think so... Where's my sword?!"

"Not here."

"Garch ir!"

"I'll take care of this! Please... hide?!"

She softly pushed the male away.
He looked at what the woman would do, not knowing someone was right beside him.

"Ooooh don't hurt me! Noooo!"

The Mongol asked for rice and the woman hysterically pointed towards the rice. She was crying, while the man was taking the rice. Jin looked at scene and suddenly saw her grabbing a knife. She carefully approached the Mongol and assassinated him.
Jin walked out of his hiding spot and looked at how she was killing the man. Suddenly...

"She's good, isn't she?"

The Sakai jumped and quickly turned around. A girl, with a small grin, looked at him. He took a good look at her. She had a bandage around her right eye. You could see a little blood spot on it. He also saw that she had armor on. Was she... A warrior?

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing here?!"

"Oh come on Yuna, I just wanted to help you. LOOK! I can walk again."

(Y/n)... Could it be... No she died, there is no chance she survived. But she did look like her...”

The man looked at the bracelet around his wrist.

"Hello, come back to earth."

He snapped out of his dreamy state and looked at the girl. He turned around to the two woman.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Yuna."

"And I'm (Y/n). We are friends, very good friends, if I say so myself."

"You want you sword? Follow me."

"Damn it... I forgot my sword..." , (Y/n) whispered.

Sakai looked at the girl with the armor.