|Sensei Ishikawa|

"Let's find your brother"

The two sneaked to the camp, while I looked at the body.

"That looks rough buddy, gotta go."

I sat beside Jin and looked around, trying to see how we could sneak in.

"We can't let them see us" , Jin said.

"Use all your senses. Think and move like a thief", Yuna added.

"Or like a fox."

The two looked at me, while I was lifting my mask up. I made a weird sound with my mouth and suddenly Iruki arrived. He jumped on my shoulder and I started making my way.
A Mongol was guarding the entrance. I looked at Iruki and gave him a nod. He got off my shoulder and ran to the Mongol. He stood in front of him. The Mongol said something and took out his sword. I quickly pulled out my dagger and sliced him in the neck.

"It isn't really nice to kill the innocent, now is it?"

The Mongol chocked on his saliva and then fell dead on the ground.
I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and looked at Jin with my eye.

"While we're at it, maybe we can find some bandage for my eye. This one's getting dirty, don't want to get an infection."

Jin stood there for a second and then nodded, making his way towards an other Mongol. I looked at him, flawlessly killing the man. He then made his towards another one, and another one.
After he was done killing, I looked at the roasted boar beside him.

"Oh look, it's your great friend."

He looked at the boar and then at me, giving me a serious look.
I shrugged and whispered a small 'sorry'.
After killing some Mongols, we finally found a cage.

"Look, there are some prisoners.", Yuna said.

"Do you see your brother?"

Before Yuna could answer, I already answered.

"No. Taka isn't here."

I opened the cage and looked at the prisoner.

"How'd you get in here?"

"Trough the entrance", I answered cocky

"We need to go. We'll talk when it's safe."

I looked at Jin and saw him glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked around for some bandage or other supplies.

"Ah, here we go."

I grabbed the bandage and took of my other bandage. I turned around so they wouldn't see it. I started putting on the bandage and tied it. I turned around and nodded.

We started running with the prisoner.

"Let's go to the river. We'll be safe there", Yuna said.

"Are you with the Straw Hat Ronin?", Jin asked the man.

"I was, cut ties with them when they started running low on rations", the man grunted.

"Lord Shimura has been captured and I could use some extra swords to help me free him. Are you looking for work?"

"No, but the other Straw Hats maybe. Last I heard, they were hunting Mongols on Tsutsu prefecture, by the coast near the Kishi Grasslands."

We stopped running and relaxed at the river. I took a deep breath and put my mask down. I looked at the man. I squat and asked him.

"You said they were moving the slaves. Can you tell us where?"

He looked me in the eye and answered.