|Finally|

Jin carried her to her room and placed her on the bed. When trying to find words to her confession, he felt how she fell asleep on his shoulder. She looked so adorable cuddled against him. But instead of waking her up, he decided he would carry her. If only (Y/n) knew that. She would pass out. Again. He pulled the blanket up and decided to leave, but a hand on his wrist stopped him. "Please don't leave me too," Kaneto mumbled, still half asleep. Jin awkwardly sat on the edge of the bed. He heard her giggle and she pulled his clothes, signalling him to lay down next to her. Before that, he quickly got rid of his armor and some unnecessary layers of clothes. He wasn't naked, you dirty minded freak. He still had a layer of clothes on.
The bed was so small that Jin tried to press himself against the wall. But the sleepy Kaneto decided against it. "Jin, you can come closer," She whispered. Sakai, who felt a little bold, lifted her up and laid her so that she would be on top of him. (Y/n) blushed and snuggled closer to him. Seeking warmth in the cold room. Jin wrapped his arms around her figure and both fell asleep fast in each other's embrace.

The next day sadly arrived quickly. I realised Jin wasn't there anymore with me. I frowned and started dressing up. After I was done, I went to look for Jin. I stood outside the little house where we were staying. I looked to the left and then to the right. Where was he? I decided to go see how Kage was doing. "Hey buddy," I stroked the horse. "I can't imagine losing you," I said. I started preparing Kage for this long trip, till I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I wondered: was my face red because of the cold or...? Jin put his chin on my shoulder. "I'm tired," He said. "I can imagine that. We've been fighting for so long. But now, it's finally coming to an end," I told him, trying not to show how nervous I truly was. Since Jin has been back, there was this... tension. It felt like we both longed for each other's touch. (And couldn't keep our hands to ourselves).
There was a silence and Jin let go of me. "What are you planning to do after this war ends?" He asked. "I don't know. Maybe go back to my hometown? I thought about fixing my parents house. What about you?" I asked. He stared at me before answering. "I want to find a house. A woman. Maybe start a family," He said. I turned around. "Oh, well that's a nice... goal," I said. "It is. Well I'm going to prepare my horse. See you soon, (Y/n)," He said. "Mhm."
I checked to see if he was gone. After I made sure, I started screeching. If I could I would be rolling around in the snow. What did he mean by family? What woman? There's only one woman... RIGHT?! I felt like my head was going to explode. It was supposed to be cold, but the heat was slowly rising... Well not slowly very rapidly actually.

"So, where are we heading to?" I asked. "Yuna said to meet her at Jogaku Temple," He replied. "Isn't that like all the way to the north?" I groaned. "Yes, and it will be cold. So, be prepared," He smirked. We headed to the temple. And we did not arrive quickly. The cold was making my ears hurt and I couldn't move my hands. "FINALLY, we're here. If I had to ride longer, I would've turned into an ice block," I said rubbing my hands together. Jin only chuckled and we continued forward. We heard Yuna talking to herself. "Yuna!" I yelled while waving. "How are the others?" Jin asked. "Ready to follow wherever you two lead," She confidently said. "Well, my dad always said I was born for leadership," I jokingly said. "But more important matters, where's the bonfire? I'm freezing," I stated. Yuna pointed over to a small campfire and I quickly made my way over there. She turned back to Jin. "The sensei told them you're the only person on Tsushima who can kill the Khan," Yuna told him. "I can't do it alone..." He looked over to Kaneto, who was almost hugging the fire. "Or without a plan of attack," Jin said. "We know he's in Port Izumi, surrounded by an army," She said. "We need to know the weakness in their defense. How to get past them and where to find the Khan," Jin said. "Sounds like we need a hawk's view of the place. I know where we can get one," Yuna explained. It took some days to plan everything. We had asked Kenji's help. We figured that we would probably use the hwachas again.